Your Privacy is at stake! You may want to read this!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Sharon
Hey Catt I caught that post :lol:

... we must've missed it. :bawl:

nah, as soon as I posted it I remembered....it was the back and forth between Hello6 and Sxy where she outed herself.

Pushrod

Patriot
Privacy

I thought I could do that by just picking up a phone book. What we ALL should be really worried about is the Patriot Act and the upcoming Patriot Act II. Both of those have greatly degraded our god given liberties protected by the constitution.

If you give up your freedoms for security, you end up with neither -B. Franklin

http

Originally posted by Pushrod
I thought I could do that by just picking up a phone book.

No, not if I am NOT listed, as I said in my original point; and I am not.

And as I mentioned that SamSpade obviously didn't read before crawling all up in my a$$, is that I already admitted that all of this info is available if you put a little work into it, but this is the first time I have seen it instantaneous. This is a new feature of google as of April 7th, but still apparently old news to everyone I see.

http

Re: Re: Your Privacy is at stake! You may want to read this!

Originally posted by SamSpade
You think pressing that button will "remove" you? Chances are, it will 'activate' you. I don't need Google to find all this out, about you.

BTW smart guy, and if anyone else cares, it did work.

EvilDruidTalena

I tried it, amd my mommy and daddy's name came up with our address and phone number.

Thank God you can't find owners of cell phones... even though it would be nice :cheesy:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
Thank God you can't find owners of cell phones... even though it would be nice :cheesy:

Yeah but in Japan you get SPAM on your cell phone and it's starting to happen here too. There was an article on the news yesterday about it.

And to gripe a little, verizon called my home last night offering a new deal and it came up unavailable with an unavailable number, the phone companies won't even identify themselves when they call anymore!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Yeah but in Japan you get SPAM on your cell phone and it's starting to happen here too.
Happens to Mig all the time, right Babe? :rolleyes: