Your terms are acceptable, Neil.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

HemiHauler

:lmao:

What a bunch of snowflakes. Neil Young’s music will be present long after Joe’s podcasts are burning on the ash heap of history. And I love Joe - I took my first Ayahuasca trip after listening to his show.

I’ll bet most of ya complaining don’t know or care who Joe Rogan is, nor have you listened to his podcast. Your handlers tell you to rage, so rage you must.

:killingme

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Spotify To Pull Neil Young Music After Ultimatum Letter Demanding Rogan Be Removed

It apparently didn’t take too long for Spotify to choose, a Wall Street Journal report outlined Wednesday.

“Spotify Technology SA is in the process of removing Neil Young’s music, according to people familiar with the matter, as the folk-rock star isn’t wavering in his objections to Joe Rogan’s podcast,” the report said.

As highlighted by The Daily Wire on Tuesday, Young issued a now-deleted message to his management team and record label telling them to “refuse the music streaming service access to his catalog of albums until they cut ties with podcast host Joe Rogan.”

I'm guessing Spotify makes more money from Rogan than Young

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

glhs837

Power with Control
:lmao:

What a bunch of snowflakes. Neil Young’s music will be present long after Joe’s podcasts are burning on the ash heap of history. And I love Joe - I took my first Ayahuasca trip after listening to his show.

I’ll bet most of ya complaining don’t know or care who Joe Rogan is, nor have you listened to his podcast. Your handlers tell you to rage, so rage you must.

:killingme

I know who he is barely. Dont really care for him. And I'm not raging as much as I'm laughing. Neil is powerful in his circle, no doubt. Its just smaller than he thinks.

Rommey

Meanwhile, Sirius/XM has just started a Neil Young channel for a limited time, not that I'll be listening...

SamSpade

Apparently Joe Rogan makes more money for Spotify than Neil Young.

Whodda thunk?.
And that’s it. It makes no difference if he’s some kind of legend or just has an annoying voice. I’m sure Dylan generates less traffic than just about ANYONE on the charts NOW.

Neil just has an inflated ego. His time was over even 30 years ago when he was still trying to make the charts. I’m sure he thought he’d win that stunt. Fame don’t mean profit.