YouTube more fun lately

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Somebody I know has a horsey video on YouTube that I put on.....can you guess who? (Percy?) I was just trying to see if I could do it! I am catching up to technology. I didn't use any names. If you want me to pull it I will. The slow picts. on here are better. :lmao: What a neat site. I could waste too much time there. Lots of horsey stuff.. Anyone posted any videos?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
yup me and my horse running barrels :biggrin: and poles. my user names the same as mine on here... u should show us the video!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Sadielady said:
Somebody I know has a horsey video on YouTube that I put on.....can you guess who? (Percy?) I was just trying to see if I could do it! I am catching up to technology. I didn't use any names. If you want me to pull it I will. The slow picts. on here are better. :lmao: What a neat site. I could waste too much time there. Lots of horsey stuff.. Anyone posted any videos?

Not me, unfortunatly my s-l-o-w computer wont run any youtube videos. I wish I could view them.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
Sadielady said:

could you find and attach the video of percy???

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
horsesrock93 said:
could you find and attach the video of percy???
I don't know how. I am sorry. I think if you look under "horse" "face plant" you will find it. It is only like 4 seconds long. I just wanted to see if I could put in a video. The still frames on here are better.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Sadielady said:
I don't know how. I am sorry. I think if you look under "horse" "face plant" you will find it. It is only like 4 seconds long. I just wanted to see if I could put in a video. The still frames on here are better.
Is this "face plant" Mo's chin on the crest of Spunkys neck?? :killingme :killingme I couldnt see it even if you find it and post it :bunny: ( know how you like this bunny so much)

morganhorse

Pasofever said:
Nice horse...was that is Lexington?? Looks like it...I saw that yeeee hawww..run past ya..

Yes that was in Lexington....great showgrounds. Yeah that one girl was having quite the right :jameo:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!