YouTube more fun lately

K

Katie

BZHorseMomE said:
Hey Katie,

Bet your ride on Saturday would have qualified :killingme All you needed were some Barrels or Poles. :lmao:

Hope your on the mend.

IT probably would have. I wish someone could have gotten video of it so I could watch it.

Yeah my shoulder is 10x better today. I was a hurting pup on Sunday. I rode Ashton yesterday, and he was an angel.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Katie in the Mingiz thread I posted a pic of a horse for you english people to see ...can you tell who he is??

K

Katie

Pasofever said:
Katie in the Mingiz thread I posted a pic of a horse for you english people to see ...can you tell who he is??

No i can't...but he is purty...

K

Katie

Pasofever said:
That is Julies OSO Sociable...my 3 yr old pleasure horse..

NO way.. Did you see their picture last month in the Equirey?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Katie said:
NO way.. Did you see their picture last month in the Equirey?

Nope did not see it...scan it and post it for me...I sold Julie her first horse...This pic was taken of him and I when he was 3 at Herdon Va at a QH show.

scan0003.jpg

K

Katie

Pasofever said:
Nope did not see it...scan it and post it for me...I sold Julie her first horse...This pic was taken of him and I when he was 3 at Herdon Va at a QH show.

scan0003.jpg

I will have to scan it when I get home from work.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Pasofever said:

scan0003.jpg

Great looking horse Paso. Hey maybe I should send my horse Lancer over for you to train. He thinks he's a giraffe, never wants to lower his head....

SouthernMdRocks

SouthernMdRocks said:
Great looking horse Paso. Hey maybe I should send my horse Lancer over for you to train. He thinks he's a giraffe, never wants to lower his head....

Here's a pix of Lancer..

Attachments

• May03 012.jpg
    May03 012.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 93

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:

Here is my app as a 3 yr old

Roger%20ME%20DE.jpg

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Busterduck said:
Very nice! Love your trainer! Could you pm me with her name? Does she teach children too?

Thank you! The instructor is Vanessa Swartz. I'm not sure what her mimimum age is. She's based out of Olney, but she comes down to southern Maryland for clinic style lessons at a barn in Mechanicsville (where this video was shot) and one in Huntingtown. Vanessa is an FEI dressage rider and is a lot of fun to ride with.

SouthernMdRocks

Pasofever said:
Here is my app as a 3 yr old

Roger%20ME%20DE.jpg

Well Roger is quite a well trained horse, did you do all his training yourself?? Lance could really benefit from your talent,,, well is my :buttkiss: working.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
SouthernMdRocks said:
Well Roger is quite a well trained horse, did you do all his training yourself?? Lance could really benefit from your talent,,, well is my :buttkiss: working.. :lmao:

No I got him in the fall of his 2 yr old year..he had already placed top 10 at the nationals in 2 yr old snaffle bit pleasure..and won the NY pleasure futurity...As a 3 yr old he was top 10 in the nation (NO trainer that year) mabie a catch rider hear and there...and put alot more on him as a 4 yr old...He had his superior WP title as a 4 yr old...ROM as a 3 yr old. He really is a good boy..I should take him back out.

mingiz

Horse Poor
SouthernMdRocks said:
Here's a pix of Lancer..

Nice App. I have a friend that has a nice leopard appy but he's wasting away in the field. Becasue he scarred her and now he's basically a lawn ornament. Maybe I can post pics later when I get home.... :howdy:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
mingiz said:
Nice App. I have a friend that has a nice leopard appy but he's wasting away in the field. Becasue he scarred her and now he's basically a lawn ornament. Maybe I can post pics later when I get home.... :howdy:
ooooooooo my friend loves appys! do u know if she wants to sell him...for cheap?

K

Katie

mingiz said:

That is sad when that happens.

How big is he?

What does he do?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Katie said:
That is sad when that happens.

Not really :lmao: the horse is happy not being ridden...Look at Roger he has the life now he gets worked 8 weeks out of the year then turned back out..has not been shown in like 3 yrs..he is a lawn ornament and is happy as hell...tail is still up and he is blanketed as you "never know" :lmao:

K

Katie

Pasofever said:
Not really :lmao: the horse is happy not being ridden...Look at Roger he has the life now he gets worked 8 weeks out of the year then turned back out..has not been shown in like 3 yrs..he is a lawn ornament and is happy as hell...tail is still up and he is blanketed as you "never know" :lmao:

Not sad for the horse, but sad that she got scared by it.