Zimmerman = Classy.... Not!

PsyOps

Pixelated
First, again, I make a lot of editorial mistakes myself, so I am not a fanatic about it, but would you PLEASE learn how to punctuate properly? Commas, for example, do not normally have a space before them. Nor do periods. Your horrific use of the printed English language is exceptionally distracting.

Second, it would seem from the evidence that it was Mr. Martin who felt he had the right to make that determination and that Mr. Zimmerman protected himself from just such an act of aggression from Mr. Martin. While I would agree it would have been better if Mr. Zimmerman had simply allowed the suspicious character go unchecked after calling it in, it would have been even better than that if Mr. Martin had not engaged and subsequently attacked (physically) Mr. Zimmerman.

It would seem some think Mr. Martin had the right to stand his ground, but Mr. Zimmerman did not. I believe they both have the right to do so, and both would have been better off to not exercise that right. But, in the end, the evidence showed Mr. Martin to be the physical aggressor, and that is simply intolerable.

So, your belief of who felt they had that right that night seems to be factually inaccurate.

It seems Zimmerman's 'missteps' are confirmation for many that he must be guilty of murder. Court verdicts and the legal system playing out means nothing. It's like the Michael Brown incident... the facts proved that Brown never put his hands up, tried to take Wilson's gun, and charged Wilson. The shooting was found justified. But some folks aren't interested in these FACTS. They want to fabricate their own that supports a specific agenda; a FALSE narrative.

Last edited:

Hijinx

I wonder if Zimmerman would have become the slug he did if the media, and a celebrity seeking States Attorney had made the right decision and not prosecuted the man for defending himself. They placed a terrific strain on this man and his family ,they literally ruined his life for a time and then he stupidly continued with that ruination.

There seems to be no evidence that he was not an upright citizen before the incident.In fact he seemed to be a model citizen volunteering for the Community watch.

It's a question with no answer, since fate stepped in and ended one life and destroyed another.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I wonder if Zimmerman would have become the slug he did if the media, and a celebrity seeking States Attorney had made the right decision and not prosecuted the man for defending himself. They placed a terrific strain on this man and his family ,they literally ruined his life for a time and then he stupidly continued with that ruination.

There seems to be no evidence that he was not an upright citizen before the incident.In fact he seemed to be a model citizen volunteering for the Community watch.

It's a question with no answer, since a piece of ####, wannabe thug stepped in and ended one life and destroyed another.

:fixed:

BigBlue

It's a question with no answer, since fate stepped in and ended one life and destroyed another.
What effing buffoon you are !!!!!!!!!:killingme:killingme:killingme

BigBlue

It seems Zimmerman's 'missteps' are confirmation for many that he must be guilty of murder. Court verdicts and the legal system playing out means nothing. It's like the Michael Brown incident... the facts proved that Brown never put his hands up, tried to take Wilson's gun, and charged Wilson. The shooting was found justified. But some folks aren't interested in these FACTS. They want to fabricate their own that supports a specific agenda; a FALSE narrative.

The two aren't anywhere close ,you wouldn't know a fact if it were shoved up your arse.We agree on the Brown incident ,George Zimmerman is a murderer.Fact deal with it.YDF

This_person

The two aren't anywhere close ,you wouldn't know a fact if it were shoved up your arse.We agree on the Brown incident ,George Zimmerman is a murderer.Fact deal with it.YDF

While commas and periods generally do not have a space before them, they generally do have at least one space after them.

Where is your "fact" derived from on Mr. Zimmerman? Was he tried and convicted of murder and I missed it? I'm not sure what you're calling a "fact". Please provide.

Hijinx

While commas and periods generally do not have a space before them, they generally do have at least one space after them.

Where is your "fact" derived from on Mr. Zimmerman? Was he tried and convicted of murder and I missed it? I'm not sure what you're calling a "fact". Please provide.

He has no facts just stupid comments.

It's all he ever has.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
A dead obama son trayvon martin, is a law abiding trayvon martin. :dead:
Good on ya George. :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A dead obama son trayvon martin, is a law abiding trayvon martin. :dead:
Good on ya George. :lol:

Mike's been good too.

Brown crime free.jpg

tblwdc

With the exception of Wilson being a cop, what exactly is the difference? Both men were unarmed and assaulting the person with the gun. How is that not "anywhere close"?

BigBlue

With the exception of Wilson being a cop, what exactly is the difference? Both men were unarmed and assaulting the person with the gun. How is that not "anywhere close"?

There is no exception. Zimmerman not a cop was told (ordered) not to pursue ,the Police officer was not and tried to defuse the situation Brown was wanted for suspicion of a crime ,Martin was not .Neighborhood watch has no right being armed.

tblwdc

There is no exception. Zimmerman not a cop was told (ordered) not to pursue ,the Police officer was not and tried to defuse the situation Brown was wanted for suspicion of a crime ,Martin was not .Neighborhood watch has no right being armed.

The "order" came from someone who had no right to give the order. Wilson had no idea Brown had committed that crime. Zimmerman had every right to be armed. It was perfectly legal for him to be carrying that firearm. Martin committed a crime when he he struck a citizen and tried to bash his head into the ground.

BigBlue

The "order" came from someone who had no right to give the order. Wilson had no idea Brown had committed that crime. Zimmerman had every right to be armed. It was perfectly legal for him to be carrying that firearm. Martin committed a crime when he he struck a citizen and tried to bash his head into the ground.

Zimmerman was "orderd to stop and wait ,Zimmerman had no right or justification to pull his gun .Brown assaulted the Police officer and and was a clear case of self defense