Zyrtec

You went from Zone 6 to Zone 7.........:yay:

:yay: I never had the sinus and allergy problems I do now when I was living in Zone 5. Different allergens, different pollen, etc. I'm dyin' down here with this stuff, and anything that works to relieve my symptoms raises my blood pressure to sky-high levels.

T

toppick08

:yay: I never had the sinus and allergy problems I do now when I was living in Zone 5. Different allergens, different pollen, etc. I'm dyin' down here with this stuff, and anything that works to relieve my symptoms raises my blood pressure to sky-high levels.

Don't go to Zone 8...where the Pine trees rule.........:lol:

:cheers:

Don't go to Zone 8...where the Pine trees rule.........:lol:

:cheers:

Ever look at pollen under a microscope ? This is common Hibiscus... Think about it next time you stick your nose in one "just to see if it smells nice".

Attachments

• m-hibisc.jpg
    m-hibisc.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Ever look at pollen under a microscope ? This is common Hibiscus... Think about it next time you stick your nose in one "just to see if it smells nice".

It must be near Calvert Cliffs ... it's got three eyes. :twitch:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is pretty cool! I just went out a bit ago and pulled weeds and dug the tree stupidity out of my tomato plants...and nothing. My eyes feel strange because they don't feel like anything. I keep breathing (through my nose!) and it feels like nothing. Just air.

:cartwheel

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This thread...

This is pretty cool! I just went out a bit ago and pulled weeds and dug the tree stupidity out of my tomato plants...and nothing. My eyes feel strange because they don't feel like anything. I keep breathing (through my nose!) and it feels like nothing. Just air.

:cartwheel

...is making my throat itch.

:jameo:

Pete

Repete
I've never been allergic to anything in my whole life. A mild sniffliness during pollen season, but no food or animal allergies ever. I think I lost my immunities when I lived in Frederick, because we didn't have the trees that I have in my yard here - leaking tree debris all over the place and making my car yellow minutes after I wash it.

Yesterday nothing, today pollen and cats, tomorrow peanuts.

jenbengen

Watch it
Wow!

Not only has the pollen been bothering me, but I'm allergic to my beloved baby girlkin kitty. :frown:

I took a Zyrtec this morning when I got up, and my head is so clear - I can breathe! Kiki cuddled with me for an hour while I was reading and having coffee, and I didn't get that closed throat scratchy feeling I normally do when I so much as pet her. My eyes don't itch, either.

It's a miracle, I tell ya!

PS, I got the stuff that's behind the counter - the stuff with pseudoephedrine in it that they won't let kids have because they make crystal meth out of it.

Zyrtec is the reason I can still live in MD. :lmao: Yet, it has no positive effect when my kid takes it.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I use to have to take Zyrtec-D and use Flonase during the Santa Ana winds in San Diego. Now I might take a clartin once or twice a month, if that.