“If you’re OK licensing my 2A right, what’s wrong with licensing your First Amendment Right."

black dog

Free America
Are you talking about the same police that automatically "smell marijuana/alcohol" at EVERY traffic stop? The same police that BLM thinks randomly shoots unarmed black people? You want these same officers deciding how to infringe your rights?

Is sapi that ####ing unbelievable or what... :lmao:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Stop putting worshippers sin my mouth. I didn't say acceptable. I was pointing out that fewer innocent people are killed by gun violence there and that there are more than one perpetrator which makes it harder to solve. Stop trying to lay blame everywhere without looking at how you are complicit

Ummmmm?

You haven't been paying attention. We have talked about this repeatedly. If criminals want to shoot each other who cares? :gossip:Sounds like it's A-OK with you here though. Yes. I know innocent people are caught in the crossfire sometimes but that is not the same as 50 people killed and 400 injured in less than an hour. Inner city violence needs to be addressed but mass shootings are an easier problem to solve, You should call MomsDemand and the Brady Campaign then.

There is no reason to own a high caliber semi automatic weapon. There's also no reason to own a diesel dually if you live in DC, but people do, because they can.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I kind of got sick of the Bay Area, the attitudes of the people there, a little bit. They talk about how diverse they are, and things like that, and it’s fine if you’re diverse like them. But showing up with a deer on the bumper doesn’t fly in Marin County.

My form of eating organic doesn’t vibe with theirs.

James Hetfield perfectly summarizes leftism. San Francisco is a bastion of intolerance. Because it’s chalk full of liberal snoots telling you there’s better way to live your life: specifically the liberal way. San Francisco leftists are the same as leftists anywhere else, of course. The city is just an enclave of left-leaning douchebaggery. They’re all sequestered there, believing everyone else is just like them. And if you’re not just like them, you’re an intolerant, hateful, moronic bigot. Let them show you the better way to live.

Metallica Frontman Leaves California. Because Intolerant Liberal Snobbery…

Sounds like Ol'Sappy must be beaming it in from San Fran ...........

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So that piece of writing from more then 200 years ago allows you to hide behind and wash yourself of any responsibility?

you are hiding behind some out dated words. Coward

That "piece of writing" is what defines this country, it's what makes us unique in the world. No other country before or since has started out with putting restrictions on what the government is allowed to do. It's allowed you to come on here and be the dick that you've shown yourself to be, but it also allows you to practice any religion or none as you wish. Is it outdated? No. It's more important now than ever. Every tragedy such as Las Vegas scares people to the point that their willing to give up their freedoms to give them a sense of security. Guns are an easy target they make loud noises and have a very immediate outcome, but when their gone what comes next? Words woud be my guess, journalist can (and do) agitate people to the point that they will do something. It's fine when it's something that the powers that be want, but when it goes the other way it's subversive and must be stopped. Or it could be religion, for almost the same reasons it can be just as harmful to "the public good". Once we've agreed that "the public good" is of paramount importance most of the rest of the bill of rights is subject to repeal.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Again I ask you who's rights are being violating by asking a few follow up questions?

When a cop pulls you over and asks if you know the speed limit is he violating your rights?

Sounds like you are the snowflake if your rights are trampled that easily.

The calling everyone a snowflake schtick is getting tedious, especially since you're the one in full pants peeing mode.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
... but when their gone what comes next? Words would be my guess, journalist can (and do) agitate people to the point that they will do something. It's fine when it's something that the powers that be want, but when it goes the other way it's subversive and must be stopped.

Corporations running Social Media are already censoring [ if you will ] conservative views they don't agree with

others are calling News they don't agree with FAKE and demand it be removed ....
I would point to the Fairness Doctrine the Left has been trying to resurrect for decades to shut down Rush

Sapidus

What's really ironic about people like Sap is, these are the same people complaining about police brutality; yet they trust them to ask a few follow up questions when it comes to a constitutional right.

Sounds like you might be the one who has a bias against the police