"24" fans

donbarzini said:
He actually shot Curtis!!! Man the turnover on this show is worse than
Law & Order!

WTH??? I was suffering with a migraine last night. I missed all two hours. Someone give me a recap!! :jameo:

nomoney

Speedy70 said:
WTH??? I was suffering with a migraine last night. I missed all two hours. Someone give me a recap!! :jameo:

:faint:

He shot curtis, a nuke went off and everyone is going to die, jack threw up in someones yard...i think that about sums it up.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
nomoney said:
:faint:

He shot curtis, a nuke went off and everyone is going to die, jack threw up in someones yard...i think that about sums it up.

There are four more briefcase nuke's they have to find as well.

Hessian

Jesse Jackson...

has called for a civil rights commission to investigate the wrongful shooting of Curtis. The whole pace of the "24" show is about to slow down as congress calls for hearings, INS is reviewing Jacks illegal unprocessed reentry to America, naturally some questions have been raised over a hostile work place at CTU. Lets not forget that rather painful wound Jack got in the shoulder and spine, the paperwork, medical tests, and possible disability pension is pretty gripping.

oh, did someone say that LA got nuked?

T

TeaBag Express

jwwb2000 said:
Curtis was about to blow Ashad's (sp ?) head off and would not back down so Jack shot him.

I bet Jack really felt bad after shooting Curtis once the bomb went off and he realized that he shot his friend for nothing.

As far as I'm concerned 24 is the best show on TV

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
TeaBag Express said:
I bet Jack really felt bad after shooting Curtis once the bomb went off and he realized that he shot his friend for nothing.

As far as I'm concerned 24 is the best show on TV

But it wasn't Ashad behind the nuke, this time :shrug:

T

TeaBag Express

jwwb2000 said:
But it wasn't Ashad behind the nuke, this time :shrug:

Yea but Jack knows that Curtis had a good reason to kill him and that he would have done the same thing in his shoes.

The only reason he didn't kill Ashad is because he thought keeping him alive would have stopped the nuke from going off.

T

TeaBag Express

Speedy70 said:
Must. Stop. Reading. This. Thread. I downloaded Monday nights episode and have yet to watch it. :jameo:

I know how you feel. Everytime a preview for 24 comes on a close my eyes and hit mute. I don't want to know anything about the upcoing episode.

Midnightrider

TeaBag Express said:
Yea but Jack knows that Curtis had a good reason to kill him and that he would have done the same thing in his shoes.

The only reason he didn't kill Ashad is because he thought keeping him alive would have stopped the nuke from going off.
How many recycled storylines are they going to have this season? I watched the first two nights, and all i could think is that they redid all of the last few seasons in 4 hours. Nuke, did it before. Kill your buddy, didn't jack kill chapel and chop off his daughters BF/ his partners hand a season or two ago. sacrifice jack, how many more times.....

all that being said, sadly its still one of the better shows on TV

T

TeaBag Express

Midnightrider said:
How many recycled storylines are they going to have this season? I watched the first two nights, and all i could think is that they redid all of the last few seasons in 4 hours. Nuke, did it before. Kill your buddy, didn't jack kill chapel and chop off his daughters BF/ his partners hand a season or two ago. sacrifice jack, how many more times.....

all that being said, sadly its still one of the better shows on TV

I think it is kind of early to say if they are trying to recycle a story line or not. I am happy with this season so far.

I'm sure this season will be just like the others were every episode is a little bit better than the last one.