"24" fans

Toxick

Splat
forever jewel said:
Anyone else shocked by tonight's 24 episode?!?!? :popcorn: I can't believe Jack is related to that scum-ball brother of his!!! :jameo:

That was the third time this season that I yelled "HOLY CRAP!" during a 24 episode.

I didn't see that coming.

Anyone else want to take a shovel and smack the flat part of it across Wayne Palmer's sister's pie-hole?

Toxick said:
That was the third time this season that I yelled "HOLY CRAP!" during a 24 episode.

I didn't see that coming.

Anyone else want to take a shovel and smack the flat part of it across Wayne Palmer's sister's pie-hole?

I couldn't believe that guy is his brother!!!! How insane is THAT?! I just wish they had gotten Donald Sutherland to play his dad on the show. That would have been cool.

I can't stop looking at Nadia (at CTU) as Audrey Griswold (she played Audrey in Natl Lampoon's Vegas Vacation). :ohwell:

J

juggy4805

I just looked at the latest eisode on myspace and I have to say good job. I can't beleive that Logan called Jack.

juggy4805 said:
I just looked at the latest eisode on myspace and I have to say good job. I can't beleive that Logan called Jack.

Yeah, why should Jack trust Logan? Hmmm....the plot thickens! :lol:

Oh, and who thinks that Josh will end up being Jack's kid? :tap:

J

juggy4805

Speedy70 said:
Yeah, why should Jack trust Logan? Hmmm....the plot thickens! :lol:

Oh, and who thinks that Josh will end up being Jack's kid? :tap:

I think he is. Thats why he and the boys mother made eye contact like that.

juggy4805 said:

This show is so addicting! My husband used to make fun of me for watching it. Guess who now looks forward to watching it every Monday night? :lmao:

J

juggy4805

Speedy70 said:
This show is so addicting! My husband used to make fun of me for watching it. Guess who now looks forward to watching it every Monday night? :lmao:

I was elated with joy that it comes on myspace. If you you don't have Hi-def service it is shown in 16:9 aspect ration there.

SamSpade

juggy4805 said:

I've thought that since he appeared. Turned to my wife and said, "bet the kid is Jack's". She asked why. I said "brother look blonde to you? and he hates Jack". Also guessed that Dad was a bad guy too.

What I can't figure out is brother and Dad's motivation. It's not greed, power or anything else. It's not hate. They don't seem to have a believable motive for what they're doing. What would you want so much, you'd kill your own son?

J

juggy4805

SamSpade said:
I've thought that since he appeared. Turned to my wife and said, "bet the kid is Jack's". She asked why. I said "brother look blonde to you? and he hates Jack". Also guessed that Dad was a bad guy too.

What I can't figure out is brother and Dad's motivation. It's not greed, power or anything else. It's not hate. They don't seem to have a believable motive for what they're doing. What would you want so much, you'd kill your own son?

They looked at it as being patriotic. The father just didn't want to lose his company.

SamSpade

juggy4805 said:
They looked at it as being patriotic. The father just didn't want to lose his company.

Neither of those make sense to me though. His brother concocted the whole nerve gas thing last season - that was money, because the whole point was to force a U.S. presence in Central Asia to gain access to oil fields. And his father apparently was part of that, too, although he doesn't indicate it.

It doesn't make sense to me to be "patriotic" by selling nuclear devices to people who plan to use them to kill Americans. I don't see an angle that says, I'll kill my one son, because he'll expose me and take away my power, and I will totally allow my OTHER son - Jack - to be framed for murder, tortured by Chinese and so on - but - I WON'T kill him when I have the chance, even though letting him live is almost certainly a greater danger than Graem squealing.

The dad just doesn't make sense. If I was cold-hearted enough to kill my own son to die horribly - to order the murder of innocents to frame my own son - to allow innocent people to be killed in order to make a huge profit - why doesn't he kill Jack or have him killed?

mainman

Set Trippin
Speaking of 24, what kind of institution was Martha supposed to be at? Living in a bungalo with Aaron? Why did she have access to knives?? :confused:

mainman said:
Speaking of 24, what kind of institution was Martha supposed to be at? Living in a bungalo with Aaron? Why did she have access to knives?? :confused:

It didn't look like an institution to me. It appeared to be something like a retirement home. But what do I know. :lol:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
I still like watching 24 but not for serious watching. It seriously cracks me up. Like last night:

1) The terrorists are getting plans and security information for the nuclear plant... supposedly to get access and the best spot to place the nuke at the plant. Isn't that kind of redundant? Wow! Now this nuke is twice as nukeful! On top of that, I think outside the gate and security perimeter would be plenty close to place a nuke to get the nuke plant. :roflmao:

2) The President comes out of a coma with immediate capacity to make a decision, call the right people, and be proactively involved... in less than 15 minutes from when they last showed him in the coma.

3) Inside of 30 minutes, they come into a home with gunfire and are able to calm down the autistic guy inside, get him to full understand and cooperate with detailed instructions, and get him to go out and act in a role for the terrorist guys to meet with. Good luck on getting any autistics who has just watched his brother shot in the legs (as his sole caretaker), dealt with the gunfire, and had that amount of stress from coming out of a fetal/other locked up state in less than an hour much less giving him instructions.

4) Oh, and the Russian guy saying they need him to get the targets... as if the nukes aren't in suitcases and could just be driven into any major population area and set off. I guess they need him to find New York, LA, or Washington, D.C. on Google maps.

I love this show! :lmao: