25th Amendment Fantasy

Sapidus

And what’s has this bipartisanship between chuck and Nancy accomplished?

"senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) issued a joint statement calling the decision a "spiteful act of vast, pointless sabotage ... now, millions of hard-working American families will suffer just because President Trump wants them to"http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/355258-trump-to-cut-off-key-obamacare-payments-report

Sounds real buddy buddy.

These are direct quotes.

This is not editorial or fake news like the crap you spew.

You don't even know how brainwashed you are,

Last edited:

Hijinx

And what’s has this bipartisanship between chuck and Nancy accomplished?

"senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) issued a joint statement calling the decision a "spiteful act of vast, pointless sabotage ... now, millions of hard-working American families will suffer just because President Trump wants them to"http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/355258-trump-to-cut-off-key-obamacare-payments-report

Did you even read his EO on Obamacare? If you did you would understand it’s implicstions and why poor people will bear the brunt of higher insurance and loss of insurance.

If you don’t believe politifact why don’t you ever point to the sour cream of all this true unadulterated info you spew?

You complained about Obama’s EO’s and cheer Trumps. That’s why you are a hypocrite.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck the Schmuck would swear the sky is falling if it would harm Trump.
They have the credibility of a hyena.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Sounds real buddy buddy.

They're talking to you, fool, because they know they have to throw some meat at you periodically to keep you drooling and voting Democrat. They're not stupid, but they know you are and they know that you only respond to hateful rhetoric. Their job is to keep you mindless, and it seems to be working.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Did you even read his EO on Obamacare?

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/13/need-know-trumps-health-care-executive-order/

In general, however, the issues discussed by the Executive Order will:

• Give individuals more options, and more affordable options. Premiums on the individual market have more than doubled since 2013, due to Obamacare’s regulatory mandates. AHPs would allow workers to circumvent state benefit mandates through ERISA’s federal pre-emption of state laws; self-insured AHPs would also gain exemption from several federal Obamacare mandates, as outlined above. Because virtually all of Obamacare’s mandated benefits do not apply to short-term plans, these would obtain the most regulatory relief.
  • Allow more small businesses to subsidize workers’ coverage—either through Association Health Plans, or by making contributions to HRAs, and allowing employees to use those pre-tax dollars to buy the health coverage of their choosing on the individual market.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You don't even know how brainwashed you are,

did you type this with a straight face .....

You would think that would be important info to know about someone when voting for them

yeah ask all the Blacks and white guilt liberals that voted for Obama because he is black, and it was the historic thing to do

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
did you type this with a straight face .....

I'm guessing he typed it with a slack jaw. He's never had an original thought in his life, all he knows how to do is parrot what someone else said. Now he's stolen "brainwashed" from me because he thinks calling me that will piss me off as much as it pisses him off when I say it.

FAIL

Sapidus

They're talking to you, fool, because they know they have to throw some meat at you periodically to keep you drooling and voting Democrat. They're not stupid, but they know you are and they know that you only respond to hateful rhetoric. Their job is to keep you mindless, and it seems to be working.

I thought they were working on bipartisan issues with Trump?

Now they are criticizing him and his policy.

You really need to stop lashing out blindly and pick some positions, name them and back it up with some facts and sources.

Otherwise your just parroting Fox talking points and are just as bad as the pussy hat brigade you always complain about.

The long and short of it is We have the ACA in place. Why waste all that time, effort and money by under mining it when we can just spend a little effort shoring it up and making it work for everyone.

The answer is Trump is pro business. How does that translate in your tiny mind to lower insurance rates? All he cares about is the bottom line for the insurance companies. He isn't going to do squat for your rates and hoping that your rates will go down because even less fortunate people will have to pay more is frankly un-American , unpatriotic and short sighted.

I hope none of you find yourself with a preexisting condition. You will truly see then what unaffordable health care is.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You really need to stop lashing out blindly and pick some positions, name them and back it up with some facts and sources.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: yr killing it! Pleas tell us this is all some kind of comedy routine you are trying out before hitting a stage. Introducing Sappy..so wildly ironic that she's funny! Playing here all month.

Hijinx

I thought they were working on bipartisan issues with Trump?

Now they are criticizing him and his policy.

Otherwise your just parroting Fox talking points and are just as bad as the pussy hat brigade you always complain about.

The long and short of it is We have the ACA in place. Why waste all that time, effort and money by under mining it when we can just spend a little effort shoring it up and making it work for everyone.

The answer is Trump is pro business. How does that translate in your tiny mind to lower insurance rates? All he cares about is the bottom line for the insurance companies. He isn't going to do squat for your rates and hoping that your rates will go down because even less fortunate people will have to pay more is frankly un-American , unpatriotic and short sighted.

I hope none of you find yourself with a preexisting condition. You will truly see then what unaffordable health care is.

The ACA is a doomed program. It is dying on it's own.
Perhaps Trumps plan will give a few people insurance when ACA collapses of it's own weight.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

!!!!!!

:roflmao:

OMG!

:lmao:

Okay, I really have to stop. My stomach muscles are weak from laughing so hard. :lmao:

Sapidus

The ACA is a doomed program. It is dying on it's own.
Perhaps Trumps plan will give a few people insurance when ACA collapses of it's own weight.

Not true. If you knew anything you would know that R's have tried to hobble it from the beginning. Caring more about playing politics then providing health care to citizens.

You are so brainswahedq they have you believing taking heath care from the poor is patriotic, What a freaking joke our country has become.

Sapidus

!!!!!!

:roflmao:

OMG!

:lmao:

Okay, I really have to stop. My stomach muscles are weak from laughing so hard. :lmao:

It is funny because you clearly can't do any of those things. You just blindly spout off with no facts. No wonder you voted for a moron. Birds of a feather.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Not true. If you knew anything you would know that R's have tried to hobble it from the beginning.

They realized it was doomed from the beiginning. And it most certainly was. Even the azzhats that crafted it have admitted it was doomed from the beginning..as drafted. Why are you so stone stupid?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Caring more about playing politics then providing health care to citizens.

according to progressives MORE people now don't have health coverage then when Obama Care was PASSED

Why is the Sappy some 20 - 30 million

when we were told [lied to] only 14 million needed coverage

awpitt

Main Streeter
The 25th Amendment was ratified after the death of JFK in order to clarify the succession of the Vice President, since although VPs had taken office before - this made it more clear what would happen.

It also provides for the appointment to fill the Vice-president's spot when the VP becomes president. Until the 25th, when a VP assumed the office of president, the VP spot remained vacant until the next election.