25th Amendment Fantasy

black dog

Free America
That’s exactly the thing. I would rather be governed by someone who I diametrically oppose but works within government pareameters to effect change. You know the system of checks and balances?

I would rather Pence as he seems to be more mild mannered and level headed and not prone to outbursts of idiocy based on his need for the people to cheer for him.

Government Parameters,,, So you dont like his Tweets?.... LOL... Where do you all come up with this endless stream of drivel....

Hijinx

Government Parameters,,, So you dont like his Tweets?.... LOL... Where do you all come up with this endless stream of drivel....

Like Obama stayed within Government paramiters when he made his EO's.

It's amazing how these people can ignore the workings of one and crap all over themselves when the other does it.

Sapidus

Like Obama stayed within Government paramiters when he made his EO's.

It's amazing how these people can ignore the workings of one and crap all over themselves when the other does it.

Hey dummy. It’s possible to not like it when either of them do it. Is that beyond your ability to think critically?

Hijinx

I don;t think I will get an answer from Sap

But that's not unusual.He seldom commits to anything but BS.

This_person

What makes you think it is ok for poor people and people with pre existing conditions to be allowed to be taken advantage of by these business's?

With all due respect, I try to assume you are not stupid, just ignorant. Stupid can't be fixed, but ignorant merely means you are not informed, and that can be fixed.

Poor people are not different from rich, middle-classed, ultra-poor, ultra-rich, mega-middle - we're all citizens. We're all equals. There isn't a single thing in the Constitution that makes health insurance actionable by the federal government. If you can find in Article One, Section Eight (or anywhere else) that gives that authority to the United States government, I will buy you a beer (if you're old enough). But, I've read the whole thing many, many times and I've never seen it.

If you can find anything thing in the Constitution that says the federal government's responsibility is to provide stuff to poor people at the expense of non-poor people, I will buy you a beer (if you're old enough). But, I've read the whole thing many, many times and I've never seen it.

So, while your intentions are laudable in the concept of helping people out, the federal government is not the place to do that. If you want your money to go to help these people, donate to GoFundMe people, where 100% of your donation will be used to actually help someone. Pay extra for your health insurance, and tell your insurer to use that money to help people who need it. Donate to Catholic Charities. Donate to your local hospital. Ask your state legislators to create Romney-care in your state.

But, taking tax money from some, giving it to others, and calling YOURSELF a caring person for doing so is neither the right answer, nor does it make YOU actually charitable or good. Quite the opposite.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
With all due respect, I try to assume you are not stupid, just ignorant.

But isn't it stupid to willfully blather talking points that are demonstrably false? And when someone shows you they're false, instead of mea culpa you double down or go off on some unrelated tangent, only to come back and parrot your erroneous talking points again?

You're only ignorant if you don't know. If you still do the same things after you know, that makes you stupid.

This_person

But isn't it stupid to willfully blather talking points that are demonstrably false? And when someone shows you they're false, instead of mea culpa you double down or go off on some unrelated tangent, only to come back and parrot your erroneous talking points again?

You're only ignorant if you don't know. If you still do the same things after you know, that makes you stupid.

Agree with you 100%. I'm trying to give Sap the BOD. He makes it VERY difficult to do so.