Rockville rape victim

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The rapist's lawyer was on Tucker Carlson last night and said flat out that his defense strategy will be that the "sex" was consensual and to impugn the girl's character.

Tucker responded with, "You'd better be really careful with that."

Now, it's possible that it was consensual. I don't know that girl and don't know anything about her; for all I know she is a little teen skank. God knows there's enough fake rape criers out there, it's not outside the realm of possibility that she's one of them. But Tucker is correct that this lawyer better be really careful with that defense. Young teen with two older guys who were here illegally (as unaccompanied minors, no less) and people who heard the girl screaming....man, you better have some serious evidence that she consented to that because if you're wrong, you can kiss your whole life goodbye.

glhs837

Power with Control
I think the laywer mentioned something about there has to be more than 4 years between victim and rapist for statutory rape to enter into it......

black dog

Free America
can a 14 yr old girl 'consent' to sex with an 18yr old

:shrug:

I think the laywer mentioned something about there has to be more than 4 years between victim and rapist for statutory rape to enter into it......

Like most states, there are some situations in Maryland where people under the age of consent may legally have sex, as long as there is only a small age difference between them. In Maryland, persons aged between 14 and 16 may consent to sex as long as the other partner is not more than 4 years older.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Are we just gonna miss the ####ing point? Who puts 17 and 18 year old boys with 14 year old girls and turns them loose IN school?

This_person

I thought the well-understood rule for all of humanity was (never go with anyone younger than half your age + 7....

As in, if you are twenty, half your age is ten, so you never go younger than 17. If you are thirty, have your age is 15, plug seven means you never are with someone under 22, etc.

This_person

Are we just gonna miss the ####ing point? Who puts 17 and 18 year old boys with 14 year old girls and turns them loose IN school?

It would seem so. I mean, who says, "oh, you're here illegally? Let's hide that fact!" Or, "oh, you barely speak English? Let's not teach it to you separately, we'll just put you with younger kids and hope you guys all figure it out."?

Stupid people, that's who. Stupid people are causing harm to others all over the place, not sure why this one is treated any more special than any other.

black dog

Free America

I hate to inform you, but High School in MD starts in 9th grade. So this vast age group rides the buses and interacts all day in the halls, lunch room, remedial classes and so on.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The rapist's lawyer was on Tucker Carlson last night and said flat out that his defense strategy will be that the "sex" was consensual and to impugn the girl's character..

This Shyster is gonna have trouble explaining how consensual sex resulted in anal invasion (twice) and all that blood they found in the toilet stall.

PeoplesElbow

As in the bully thread I explained that I was 12 in 7th grade being bullied by a 16 year old also in 7th grade that drove himself to school. This was in 1987, not maryland though.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He didn't say anything about them being in the same grade... he said same bus, same hallways, same bathrooms, etc.

Were your halls in patrolled, too? No guidance counselors keeping an eye on the problem kids and the new kids? Boys use the same bathrooms as girls at your school?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I hate to inform you, but High School in MD starts in 9th grade. So this vast age group rides the buses and interacts all day in the halls, lunch room, remedial classes and so on.

SO you're ok that when he's a SENIOR he'll be a 22 or 23 year old man riding the bus, hanging out in class.. sharing the lunch room and remedial classes with 14 year old girls??

Oh and lest we forget, the Liberals also want this 22 year old man to share bathrooms and locker rooms with your 14 year old daughter too.

black dog

Free America
SO you're ok that when he's a SENIOR he'll be a 22 or 23 year old man riding the bus, hanging out in class.. sharing the lunch room and remedial classes with 14 year old girls??

Oh and lest we forget, the Liberals also want this 22 year old man to share bathrooms and locker rooms with your 14 year old daughter too.

So tell me, where the #### did you get that I'm OK with that from?

And I hate to inform you that in most cases you can't attend HS depending on the state you live in past 20 years old.

Here I'll help you, I'm a Conservative Republican, in my world these two illegals NEVER should have been able to register for school in the USA.

Last edited: