Rockville rape victim

black dog

Free America
You are amazing. You are the all knowing about all there is to know. How do you handle that? It must be exhausting. Take a break. Better yet, shoo, fly! :smile:

It must just suck to have been educated in the bayou, and its absolutely amazing Wackadoody that you owned and sold two homes in Maryland over what 20+ years and lost money on both of them. :whistle:

View attachment 117825

littlelady

God bless the USA
Sure , he unlike you has a since of humor.
You might want to take that bumper sticker off your car that says, my granddaughters mommy is a Honor Roll Student at Olney HS.

You have proven my point about you. You make no sense. My dot grad from Patuxent. She married a man that lives in Olney. I don't put bumper stickers on my car; they are tacky; so to speak. And, granddot won't go to Olney Elem for another 4 years. Seriously, give it a break. Do you like looking like an idiot? As far as humor, that is something you lack. I have never seen you post something that is humorous.

littlelady

God bless the USA
It must just suck to have been educated in the bayou, and its absolutely amazing Wackadoody that you owned and sold two homes in Maryland over what 20+ years and lost money on both of them. :whistle:

View attachment 117825

Is that you? It is how I pictured you. Thanks for proving my point again. You are a bigot. As far as being called a wackadoodle, I own that after LightRoasted's post. I love it! Please read your posts to me and your stupid bravo meme, and tell me that you are a good person. I will wait. However long. And, what does being raised in the bayou have to do with anything? And, how is it our fault that real estate was in the tank both times we put houses up for sale? You are such an arsehole, and members here see it. I feel sorry for you. Really, I do.

One more thing? What do you have against Cajuns? Last time I checked, they weren't creating havoc in the world. And, don't forget the culture they have created in Louisiana and NOLA; pretty awesome. My youtube has not worked for a while when posting, but I will try to post some music for you. Maybe, you will feel better. I am proud of my heritage. I will restrain from saying what I really want to say to you. I am a forgiving person, sha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhsS_IRsOns

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA

So, now you reply to yourself? I don't care who you are. That's funny, right there. You are a hoot and a half! Keep it comin'. Maybe, you could flip flop between your Avatars; some days cartoon girl lifting her boobs, and some days honing on a guys junk. Do you, seriously, feel that you can criticize me? Thanks for the belly laugh. Nite nite, poor little baby. A pacifier may help. :baby: It is interesting that my granddot, Emerson, never wanted anything to do with one. :killingme:

acommondisaster

I'm here to help you with your reading skills, read again the now highlighted sentence in my post. I didn't think it was necessary to get into all the reasons that a student / special needs students can be extended within the public education system.
And when I was a kid being educated in Montgomery Co all the Special Needs and problem students went to the Mark Twain School.
It was closed a few years ago.

I have no problem with comprehension or reading skills. "In most cases" would have one believe that it was rare. My point was that it's not rare, it's actually been the case for years in any high school that has special needs or English as Second Language students. I explained reason for the change and why schools such as Mark Twain (which closed in 2008) no longer exist, resulting in older students in many if not most schools.

As an aside and unrelated, the entire inclusion and less restrictive requirements are a farce - those students who would be in Mark Twain type schools for special needs are now squirreled away in a single room in a "regular" school for most of the day, coming out only for specials or possibly lunch. They are far more restricted than they ever were in a school tailored to their needs.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hey, blackdog, I see you are still online. Anything else you want to say? I'll wait a few minutes more, or just answer me tomorrow. Whatever. I, already, know that what you say is a bunch of crap.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Hey, blackdog, I see you are still online. Anything else you want to say? I'll wait a few minutes more, or just answer me tomorrow. Whatever. I, already, know that what you say is a bunch of crap.

Why don't you take up crotchet or parachute-free cliff diving?

You're a ####ing loon...

black dog

Free America
I have no problem with comprehension or reading skills. "In most cases" would have one believe that it was rare. My point was that it's not rare, it's actually been the case for years in any high school that has special needs or English as Second Language students. I explained reason for the change and why schools such as Mark Twain (which closed in 2008) no longer exist, resulting in older students in many if not most schools.

As an aside and unrelated, the entire inclusion and less restrictive requirements are a farce - those students who would be in Mark Twain type schools for special needs are now squirreled away in a single room in a "regular" school for most of the day, coming out only for specials or possibly lunch. They are far more restricted than they ever were in a school tailored to their needs.

Who put forth the student disability act?
Did not parents of said children ask for inclusion?
Parents also have always had choice of a private school education for there children.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I thought rape victims asked for it. At least for Hillary, when Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears a 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." Wasn't this Rockville girl also just seeking out older men? Very similar to Hillary's claims?

Hijinx

If I may ...

I thought rape victims asked for it. At least for Hillary, when Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears a 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." Wasn't this Rockville girl also just seeking out older men? Very similar to Hillary's claims?

Pretty sure the boys lawyer will use that.

glhs837

Power with Control
Pretty sure the boys lawyer will use that.

Yeah, but the problem they will face there is that usually, that sort of claim is made when the younger girl is caught engaging in sex when she knows the punishment, either from society (SLUT!!!) or parents would be harsh. Then they cry rape. This girl, however, sought help and cried rape immediately afterwards.

Hijinx

Yeah, but the problem they will face there is that usually, that sort of claim is made when the younger girl is caught engaging in sex when she knows the punishment, either from society (SLUT!!!) or parents would be harsh. Then they cry rape. This girl, however, sought help and cried rape immediately afterwards.

Just saw Tucker Carlson and the lawyer there stated the illegals kids father retained his firm.Raised some questions for me.
Is the kids father legal?
Where did the money come from to hire a law firm,not an individual attorney.?
How did they find this firm so fast.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just saw Tucker Carlson and the lawyer there stated the illegals kids father retained his firm.Raised some questions for me.
Is the kids father legal?
Where did the money come from to hire a law firm,not an individual attorney.?
How did they find this firm so fast.

The lawyer I heard said it was a pro bono case.