Rockville rape victim

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So tell me, where the #### did you get that I'm OK with that from?

And I hate to inform you that in most cases you can't attend HS depending on the state you live in past 20 years old.

AHHH.. 20.. but that only applies to American Citizens.. that don't get the illegal alien dispensation.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
SO you're ok that when he's a SENIOR he'll be a 22 or 23 year old man riding the bus, hanging out in class..

actually a classmate of mine in High School was 21 our senior year ... he had come with his family from the Philippines, and got a late start in school

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's a different point, hers was that the lawyer wants to impugn the victim.

That kind of stunned me. I never in a million years thought there would be a lawyer bold enough (or stupid enough) to try putting the 14 year old victim on trial.

glhs837

Power with Control
That kind of stunned me. I never in a million years thought there would be a lawyer bold enough (or stupid enough) to try putting the 14 year old victim on trial.

Well, when your way behind and only a Hail Mary can get you back in the game, that's the play you make. I also see both lawyers are making the rounds on every show they can, trying to say this is really about immigration, if they were not undocumented, nobody would bat an eye, you racist bastards!!!!!! Of course, I'm about 300% sure that were a 17 and 18 year old to rape a girl in say any middle school in the country, it would make just as big a splash.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, when your way behind and only a Hail Mary can get you back in the game, that's the play you make. I also see both lawyers are making the rounds on every show they can, trying to say this is really about immigration, if they were not undocumented, nobody would bat an eye, you racist bastards!!!!!! Of course, I'm about 300% sure that were a 17 and 18 year old to rape a girl in say any middle school in the country, it would make just as big a splash.

Well they don't have to convince us, they have to convince a jury. The guy on Tucker sounded like a real ####bag ambulance chaser, so he'd better get some charm lessons if he's going to try and make 12 men and women believe that this 14 year old girl consented to being brutalized by these two goons.

black dog

Free America
Well they don't have to convince us, they have to convince a jury. The guy on Tucker sounded like a real ####bag ambulance chaser, so he'd better get some charm lessons if he's going to try and make 12 men and women believe that this 14 year old girl consented to being brutalized by these two goons.

He only has to have one of those 12 agree with him. :mad:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Montgomery County, that's who.

I can't believe I live in this county, much less MD (now wanting to become a sanc state), but moved here to be with dot and granddot. Family is everything, and Emerson does something cute every second that I am with her. Rape is rape is rape. I can't believe any defense atty can defend that; illegal or citizen. It is disgusting they are trying to say it was consensual.

Off topic, but something else that is alarming, among other things I have encountered here, is that there is a designated line in the Olney McD's if customers need help with translation while placing their order with non-English speaking employees. :dead: Lord, help US.

Last edited:

acommondisaster

And I hate to inform you that in most cases you can't attend HS depending on the state you live in past 20 years old.

Here I'll help you, I'm a Conservative Republican, in my world these two illegals NEVER should have been able to register for school in the USA.

Hi. I'm here to help you.

My daughter attended high school until age 21. Why? Because she is special needs - it's not the least bit unusual. English as a second language students are also in the same category being able to attend high school until 22. (meaning they were 21 when the school year began) Should they be in the same classroom as English only speaking students, especially younger ones? Probably not, but years ago, special category classes were deemed too restrictive by our government and they were placed in "general population" in the "least restrictive" classroom environment. It would be considered restrictive to put all non-English speaking students in one classroom to learn English.

It is government regulations that must be blindly followed, rather than using common sense approach that gets in the way. It's so that school administrators don't have to think beyond the regulations. Zero tolerance rules belong in this nonthinking category, too.

littlelady

God bless the USA

My daughter attended high school until age 21. Why? Because she is special needs - it's not the least bit unusual. English as a second language students are also in the same category being able to attend high school until 22. (meaning they were 21 when the school year began) Should they be in the same classroom as English only speaking students, especially younger ones? Probably not, but years ago, special category classes were deemed too restrictive by our government and they were placed in "general population" in the "least restrictive" classroom environment. It would be considered restrictive to put all non-English speaking students in one classroom to learn English.

It is government regulations that must be blindly followed, rather than using common sense approach that gets in the way. It's so that school administrators don't have to think beyond the regulations. Zero tolerance rules belong in this nonthinking category, too.

:yay:

littlelady

God bless the USA
For 1,000,000.00 Whose son was 14 less than a month when he started Chopticon High School? My Son Alex. :dingding:

A huge amount of School systems out here have one school building for Junior & High School.

Has your son, Alex, seen your Avatar on this forum?

It is very creepy considering the subject of this thread. Just an observation.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America

Here I'll help you, I'm a Conservative Republican, in my world these two illegals NEVER should have been able to register for school in the USA.

I'm here to help you with your reading skills, read again the now highlighted sentence in my post. I didn't think it was necessary to get into all the reasons that a student / special needs students can be extended within the public education system.
And when I was a kid being educated in Montgomery Co all the Special Needs and problem students went to the Mark Twain School.
It was closed a few years ago.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'm here to help you with your reading skills, read again the now highlighted sentence in my post. I didn't think it was necessary to get into all the reasons that a student / special needs students can be extended within the public education system.
And when I was a kid being educated in Montgomery Co all the Special Needs and problem students went to the Mark Twain School.
It was closed a few years ago.

You are amazing. You are the all knowing about all there is to know. How do you handle that? It must be exhausting. Take a break. Better yet, shoo, fly! :smile:

I am going to send you a friend request, now. :killingme:

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Has your son, Alex, seen your Avatar on this forum?

It is very creepy considering the subject of this thread. Just an observation.

Sure , he unlike you has a since of humor.
You might want to take that bumper sticker off your car that says, my granddaughters mommy is a Honor Roll Student at Olney HS.