Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Rescue pitbull mauls & kills 90 y/o woman

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Media??? You gotta be kidding, this horrid inbreeding in the last 20-25 years is causing most of these problems..
    The dogs or the owners?

Wooowee that was tough, thank God for a forklift..
    Somehow I don't believe that your mommy will let you have a BB gun in her house, much less a firearm.
    You're a gutless moron. You're not helping your cause at all.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    The dogs or the owners?
    He's referring to his family reunions.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

The dogs or the owners?
    In some places, probably both. All you gotta do is listen to there lackluster side of their argument. It's easier for them to name call than actually have a conversation on a topic they know they are wrong on.
    Just read the post above...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

In some places, probably both. All you gotta do is listen to there lackluster side of their argument. It's easier for them to name call than actually have a conversation on a topic they know they are wrong on.
    Just read the post above...
    Or refer to your posts ... After deciphering your drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    Or refer to your posts ... After deciphering your drivel.

I can't help you with your poor comprehension skills, you should have paid better attention during RIF class.
    Hammer meet Nail.. like I posted earlier, you have nothing worthwhile to backup your side...
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    Some people are trying to change the outlook... others do whatever they can to make the hysteria worse.
    Do you understand that by denying the problem you are not part of the solution?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I can't help you with your poor comprehension skills, you should have paid better attention during RIF class.
    Hammer meet Nail.. like I posted earlier, you have nothing worthwhile to backup your side...
    It's not my skills that are in question. Getting into a cut and paste war is your deal.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Do you understand that by denying the problem you are not part of the solution?
    I'm not denying anything. I understand what they're capable of both good and bad. Just because I challenge your views doesn't make me wrong even if it is your website. At least you've got blind dog on your side, that's helping.

So you're saying the media just make up attacks out of whole-cloth and report it?
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    So all those pitbull attack stories and photos of mauled people are fakes? Are you saying this woman wasn't really killed by a pitbull?

You have it backwards. The people who are most likely to own pitbulls and be irresponsible with them are the biggest political allies of the left press, therefore these stories don't get the coverage they would normally. I don't recall ever seeing a national story regarding a pitbull attack, or at least not one that grew legs and became a thing. The press is way too busy criticizing Donald Trump's ice cream portions to bother with silly pitbull attacks.
    Media??? You gotta be kidding, this horrid inbreeding in the last 20-25 years is causing most of these problems.. The numbers don't lie..
    I'm saying that the media reports on the specific dog being a pitbull, without knowing if it was. Up to 7 different breeds are mistaken for pitbulls and these "stats" are derived from media stories.

I'm not saying attacks don't happen, I'm saying the National Canine Research Council did a study on this.

There's no shortage of ####ty owners, backyard breeders, etc. but a majority of people who hate pits have likely never been around one. They read these stories, believe the media, then perpetuate ignorance.

How about owners of ALL dogs not be #### heads? How about all dog owners keep their dog on a leash when not inside? How about all dog owners train, work with, and socialize their dog?
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Members who have read this thread: 65