I do so love irony.
    And then there's that
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I do so love irony.
    Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You're not going to bully me into submission with your snarky comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

Oversensitive much?
    Maybe you should consider listening to yourself more often

I do so love irony.
    Do you even know what irony is or whether it applies here? I doubt it so, let me explain it to you.

You see.... it would have been IRONY if I was also a forum moderator and should be playing things neutral and not favoring any of my forum members by reinforcing what idiotic statements they make.

But.. the fact that I am not this forum's moderator does NOT make it IRONY. Maybe you should do a little research on the subject. You obviously have the time. You just need to break away from here for about 5 minutes to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Do you even know what irony is or whether it applies here? I doubt it so, let me explain it to you..
    Failed, son..you failed again. You didn't even recognize what we all spotted as the irony in your post.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post
    I sure as hell won't be buying anything from them! [because I can't afford it]
    Don't feel left out. The regular occupants of the longitudinally-challenged multi-seat passenger vehicles that post on here - Sappy, MR, Resty, sebbin, etc - couldn't afford even the smaller tenders that go on the vessels we supply systems to.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Failed, son..you failed again. You didn't even recognize what we all spotted as the irony in your post.
    Yes... yes I did Gilitard. And the education I provided you still applies

Yes... yes I did Gilitard. And the education I provided you still applies
    "education you provided me"... You playing here all week?

Don't feel left out. The regular occupants of the longitudinally-challenged multi-seat passenger vehicles that post on here - Sappy, MR, Resty, sebbin, etc - couldn't afford even the smaller tenders that go on the vessels we supply systems to.
    So... that $1K still shouldn't be a problem now... should it? Spineless

So... that $1K still shouldn't be a problem now... should it? Spineless

You pay it. Seeing how you have apparently no sense of the rational when it comes to gambling or even the fundamentals of handling money. Maybe you'll learn something.

Members who have read this thread: 185