Leonardtown Racist Kids at GMHS Football Game

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Where are the videos of what went down? Everyone has a phone today. They film stupid stuff all the time. But at a game attended by thousands, no videos exist?

What happened other than someone was called Ghetto?

littlelady

God bless the USA
I edited your post miss hypocrite potty mouth edit queen... LOL..
You need to throttle back on the vicoden...

At least, you are consistent, if that's all you got. You accuse people of being on drugs when they call you out. Meaning you are a troll. I have never taken Vicodin in my life (another misspelling on your part). But, I have enjoyed how much you know about everything in the entire World; especially, in the last few days. You make me laugh. That is a good thing! :killingme:

https://www.drugs.com/vicodin.html

I know this is waaayyy off topic, but just wanted to say that I had 2 Ceasrians to bring my children into the world, and dental surgery; which is worse than a Caesarian, and never took a pain pill in my life. I have a high tolerance to pain. Nothing you say to me affects me, in the least. :smile:

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
So, is "ghetto" a racist attack? Is it another word that only blacks may use to describe each other? I do know that calling it Ghetto Mills has been around at least as long as calling Chopticon Cowpie High has been. And I don't view it as a race thing but a "rich vs poor" thing.

Ignorance. They need to look up the word 'ghetto" in the dictionary. Classic use of the word comes from history and the discussion of the German treatment of the people in the Warsaw Ghetto - or Jewish Ghetto of Warsaw.
Later when the Russians were rolling through it was the Ghetto Uprising.
noun
1. a part of a city, especially a slum area, occupied by a minority group or groups.

verb
1. put in or restrict to an isolated or segregated area or group.

Hank

my war
I know this is waaayyy off topic, but just wanted to say that I had 2 Ceasrians to bring my children into the world, and dental surgery; which is worse than a Caesarian, and never took a pain pill in my life. I have a high tolerance to pain. Nothing you say to me affects me, in the least. :smile:

Huh? :confused:

:lmao:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Annnnnd you can all rest easy now, Supah Steny has swooped in the save us from two teenage boys with confederate flags on their sleeves. you all better be careful because Mighty Steny will "be monitoring the situation".

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/1017/hoyerurgesschoolofficialstoaddressraceincidentatgame.html

well hell yeah, Hollywood has spoke, Trump is a racist. Anyone who voted for Trump is a racist.
In fact if you are white and voted for Trump you are a double racist.
If you are black and you voted for Trump, you are a conflicted racist.

black dog

Free America
At least, you are consistent, if that's all you got. You accuse people of being on drugs when they call you out. Meaning you are a troll. I have never taken Vicodin in my life (another misspelling on your part). But, I have enjoyed how much you know about everything in the entire World; especially, in the last few days. You make me laugh. That is a good thing! :killingme:

https://www.drugs.com/vicodin.html

Your on either Opiates or a massive intake of Bombay Sapphire..
Because sound adults don't " Report Folks :bigwhoop: " and threaten to " sue them :crazy: " on a internet forum...

Oh and Little WacaWacadoodie Grammar Hypocrite Queen,,, Ceasrian is spelled cesarean,,,, You would be better off using C-section, The letters are easier to Chunk out and it
actually has a letter i in it.

Black Dogs Tip of the Day
The little RED LINE under your word means you misspelled it Badly....

Clem72

Oh and Little WacaWacadoodie Grammar Hypocrite Queen,,, Ceasrian is spelled cesarean,,,,

What are you on about? I agree with littlelady; I have a Ceasrian salad just about every time I go out to dinner, and I don't generally need pain killers to eat it.

PeoplesElbow

nightTrainNThunderbird.gif

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Saw this on FB this morning.. Some of Great Mills finest..

"Really hope I don’t lose my job over tonight. Thank you to 10 different kids from Great Mills Homecoming for walking out on your bill tonight at my Buffalo Wild Wings"

Hank

my war
Saw this on FB this morning.. Some of Great Mills finest..

"Really hope I don’t lose my job over tonight. Thank you to 10 different kids from Great Mills Homecoming for walking out on your bill tonight at my Buffalo Wild Wings"

Kids walked out on a restaurant tab??? Said it isn't so! Must be a new thing.