Leonardtown Racist Kids at GMHS Football Game

Restitution

Maybe you'll learn something.

I have learned something. From the Gilitard school of Economics!

Open your big yap. Challenge others and fail to back it up. Run around in circles like a spineless coward. Deny at all costs. :yay:

So endeth the lesson from Professor Gilitard.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Open your big yap. Challenge others and fail to back it up. Run around in circles like a spineless coward. Deny at all costs. :yay:

You obviously slept through third grade and then dropped out.
Moron.

I'll bet you a thousand dollars that you ate a sh!t sandwich this morning.

Sapidus

Gee, snowflake...show us on the doll where all of that that hurt you.

Hypocrite.

One BLM march where no one calls anyone names or taunts anyone and this loser is crying under his desk. Shoes on the other foot and this guy says brush it off.

Sapidus

Don't feel left out. The regular occupants of the longitudinally-challenged multi-seat passenger vehicles that post on here - Sappy, MR, Resty, sebbin, etc - couldn't afford even the smaller tenders that go on the vessels we supply systems to.

Post some more pictures of your rusty vans and falling down house. That will really show us!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Post some more pictures of your rusty vans and falling down house. That will really show us!

:lol:

You should feel really stupid talking out your dumb ass like that. I'm guessing you don't, but you should. Maybe he can show you pics of his crappy little fishing boat as well. :lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I don't own any vans, moron..never have. Which of my houses should post pictures of? How about the newest one? You asked..you shall receive.

And why do you insist on lying so much?

IMG_0129.jpg

Midnightrider

You pay it. Seeing how you have apparently no sense of the rational when it comes to gambling or even the fundamentals of handling money. Maybe you'll learn something.

It's called putting your money where your mouth is.

And there it is.

Midnightrider

There you have it...you and your butt-buddies like Resty have all the mouth..and I have all the money.

Pretty simple really.

But you don't have the $1k to back up your idiotic claims. :bigwhoop:

BTW, I'll wager another thousand that you don't have ALL the money.

DannyMotorcycle

links? specificity of the claims of racist verbiage? i find the absence of specifics suggests fictitious origins. That would be the most damning evidence that one would put forth first. Like claiming a murder happened and said the suspect then ran down the street, encountered a brown dog with spots, and proceeded to kick it once to avoid being bitten.. like uh what? can you tell us about the truly unacceptable part?

usually the "go find it yourself" = lies or delusions

black dog

Free America
Any man that uses the word 'pussy' in any other way other than talking about a cat, is not a man. I assume you are a man, and if so, I feel sorry for the female in your life; if you have one.

You hypocrite...
So what is a woman called that tells people to F### You???

littlelady

God bless the USA
You hypocrite...
So what is a woman called that tells people to F### You???

You are the hypocrite. You have used every degrading word, and commentary in the book on this forum. Not, to mention, that you think you know everything about everything. Get over yourself. You are a bacteria carrying, disgusting contagion; not to mention, annoying. Shoo, fly. Bye. Swat!

Last edited: