977 The Rocket, Mickey The Kid

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It is funny watching BD and Seven join sides against LL. It's like "The enemy of my enemy...." thing.

Well, that is how this whole debacle started. Whackadoodle perceived some slight against one of her "friends" for not acknowledging something they had posted in the thread earlier and off to the races it went. Giddyup! :crazy:

Oh, and I almost forgot: Works every time! :yahoo: :duh:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, that is how this whole debacle started. Whackadoodle perceived some slight against one of her "friends" for not acknowledging something they had posted in the thread earlier and off to the races it went. Giddyup! :crazy: Oh, and I almost forgot: Works every time! :yahoo: :duh:

:lmao:

black dog

Free America
My thoughts exactly, the attraction to each other is undeniable.

Whaoooooo horsey.... Don't get confused in the kerfuffle here..
One of us is having fun torturing the simple minded and she is certifiably the easiest person on the internet to fish... :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Well, that is how this whole debacle started. Whackadoodle perceived some slight against one of her "friends" for not acknowledging something they had posted in the thread earlier and off to the races it went. Giddyup! :crazy:

Oh, and I almost forgot: Works every time! :yahoo: :duh:

Works. Every. Time.

:smack: *I* already posted that and you aren't allowed to use it now. Didn't you learn ANYTHING in this tread? :tantrum:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I didn't see it....:shrug:

That was her point - you must read every single post in every single thread in order to post ANYTHING else fire and brimstone will rain on you from above. At least I think it was. :confused: But maybe not. She edited her posts so many times who knows what the original intent was. I am so confused. :ohwell:

Besides, you have to add the periods for full effect...

Duly noted. :lol: