A Little Story About Solomons Pier Restaurant

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
And I really do have to say, I had a perfectly lovely time when I met friends at solomons Pier for dinner last night.

I got the baby crabcake dinner. The crabcake was perfect, the steamed veggies were a little unseasoned, but they were steamed just right, and my salad was just fine. I thought the food was very good for what I paid.

OH! and our waiter, Ryan was very attentive. Not to mention as cute as could be. :biggrin:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Good for Dye. I have absolutely no tolerance in the face of rude drunks. :jet:
Hey, at least I'm not rude. :lol:

Sorry you all's dinner sucked. We had a wonderful time Saturday, sat in that same area. No obnoxious Brits and no little kids trying to join our table.
:yeahthat: And we were there last night too - same exact table. Lovely meal again while enjoying the nice breeze and each other's company. Our server was most attentive and he got nice tips. :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Dye has agreed to give it another go next time we have girl night. :yay:

On a ladies weeknight only, not in that hot house bar and only if no rude foreigners, with ankle biters, are present :yay:

:yay:

We did have a little cutie patootie sitting behind us who was pretty well behaved. She kept looking adoringly at us like she wanted to be with us! :lol:

Last edited:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
OK, now I'm officially and F-tard. Sorry Bann, I'll figure it out some day. You and Dye Tie can :geek: me later.

I will agree with the first statement :lmao: But that smilie is about Geek passing gas and I don't know that Bann and I can eat that many beans :shrug:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
To Heck with the rude people (they may not be there all the time), I'm still trying to get over them serving you a $7 GLASS of wine in plastic !!!!! What nerve. :shocking:

Hawkeye

To Heck with the rude people (they may not be there all the time), I'm still trying to get over them serving you a $7 GLASS of wine in plastic !!!!! What nerve. :shocking:

Me too. At the very least they could afford plastic wine glasses if there is some concern about glasses breaking on the deck. They seem to be very proud of their food and drink, why not put a little more effort into it. At least some people seem to like the place however, so maybe I'm being a bit harsh. I'm still not sure I'll ever go there again, too many good places in Annapolis that appreciate my business.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I'm pretty sure if they served me a $7 glass of wine in a plastic cup I would have sent it back - now I may have been more tolerant of a plastic wine "glass" considering it was being served on the deck .... sounds like you were very tolerant to Napoleon ... :huggy:

Me too. At the very least they could afford plastic wine glasses if there is some concern about glasses breaking on the deck. They seem to be very proud of their food and drink, why not put a little more effort into it. At least some people seem to like the place however, so maybe I'm being a bit harsh. I'm still not sure I'll ever go there again, too many good places in Annapolis that appreciate my business.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I'm pretty sure if they served me a $7 glass of wine in a plastic cup I would have sent it back - now I may have been more tolerant of a plastic wine "glass" considering it was being served on the deck .... sounds like you were very tolerant to Napoleon ... :huggy:

Stoneys (which the Pier is part of) has always used plasticware for their food and drinks. :shrug: At least when dining outside at the Pier, not sure what they use inside. Stoneys started that way with their first restaurant on Broomes Island. The kitchen was very, very small and they didn't have the facilities to keep up with washing dishes with as busy as they were.

Last edited: