About Those Pesky FOP Endorsements

Uh oh...local FOP goin down!! News at 11.

I'm voting for Fritz to piss off Clem and AB.

I hope that John Mattingly, Jarboe, Morris, Guy, Anderson, and Matt Morgan ultimately regret climbing into bed with Ken Rossignol for this election. I have yet to meet anyone who actually supports Rossignol's town hall slate, and even Jarboe appears to be resigneed to going down with his ship of fools.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
and even Jarboe appears to be resigneed to going down with his ship of fools.

That right there is the saddest thing to me about this entire 'clown parade' of Fritz haters and their moronic posts. I had no clue Larry was so closely associated with Rossignol and, before now, would have quickly defended him (Larry) as never being capable of being that stupid.

He's had my vote for years...but I do care who candidates associate with..I do believe it speaks to their character and to their judgement.

As far as I'm concerned..the rest of this has been an amusing sideshow. I've said it many times..I've little use for Fritz and have never supported him. But he's sure got my vote this time around. :killingme

ftcret

That right there is the saddest thing to me about this entire 'clown parade' of Fritz haters and their moronic posts. I had no clue Larry was so closely associated with Rossignol and, before now, would have quickly defended him (Larry) as never being capable of being that stupid.

He's had my vote for years...but I do care who candidates associate with..I do believe it speaks to their character and to their judgement.

As far as I'm concerned..the rest of this has been an amusing sideshow. I've said it many times..I've little use for Fritz and have never supported him. But he's sure got my vote this time around. :killingme

:yeahthat:
Next election season these guys will reverse which candidates they target but it shouldn't be too hard to spot them.

Negative Nancy

Pissy Biatch
Hey Ken, I am going to type real so you can understand. The FOP has a PAC fund, and the PAC fund is paid for by law enforcement only, “cops” not charity, not associate members, but real cops (just like your son). They have signed paper work allowing money to be taken out of their pay checks and put into an account for Political Activism, it is a separate account from all FOP accounts, and is completely separate from the FOP. It is not funded by any charity events, bar money, fundraisers or any other way. I think the Town Hall Alliance owes the FOP a big apology and should get rid of the POS editor, the editor is a spineless piece of trash that it lying for his own reasons (hatred of Fritz) that has nothing to do with the alliance. I will suggest people no longer vote for anyone from the alliance because of this. Ken you are a low life, piece of excrement that no one will miss when you are gone. So crawl back in your hole and die you fat azz piece of crap.

I am not a cop, and not a voter in St. Mary’s County any longer. Just a person sick and tired of all your BS like most people here.

Stick to the facts.

I know you can’t.

GO FRITZ!!

County_Boy

The Enterprise
Friday, Oct. 22, 2010

By JOHN WHARTON
Staff writer

Brown sentenced to term in prison

Judge says state's attorney candidate John Mattingly
also tried to cheat people in real-estate dealings

A two-year investigation of real-estate fraud and witness tampering
resulted this week in a prison sentence for Daniel Jason Brown,
and a judge's rebuke of state's attorney candidate John Mattingly

"I frankly don't think you were the instigator in any of these things,
but you played a major role," Judge Wallace said, and he barred Brown
from having any contact with John Mattingly after Brown is
released from custody and begins five years of supervised probation.

"The two of you together (Mattingly & Brown) did operate your business corruptly,"
Judge Wallace said, "in an effort to cheat other people."

Renee Joy, assistant Prince George's prosecutor, spoke of Brown's conduct.
"His work ethic was proven to be shortcuts and scamming innocent people
to line his own pockets," Joy said. "He thinks that he's above the law."

In the home-improvement case, Joy said, "Mr. Brown was showing the
epitome of greed. He was taking advantage of an elderly woman who was
an amputee and had recently lost her husband."

for full story click on link below
Brown sentenced to term in prison

County_Boy

The Enterprise
Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2010

Editorial Page

Endorsements for general election

St. Mary's state's attorney

John Mattingly's business partner was convicted of a notary violation
and offered a plea to charges of witness tampering.
When the judge sentenced that business partner, Daniel Jason Brown,
to prison last week, he said,
"The two of you together did operate your business corruptly
in an effort to cheat other people."

John Mattingly has not made his case that he would be a good replacement
for Fritz, who is a seasoned, committed prosecutor.

Richard Fritz worked as an assistant and deputy prosecutor
before he was first elected in 1998.
He is up to the job.

see full story at link below

Southern Maryland