Above gound & in-ground pools

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Dayum, how long does it take 'em to install an above ground pool? My neighbor up there did his 20x40 inground pool himself with a couple buddies in under a week.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
crabcake said:
Dayum, how long does it take 'em to install an above ground pool? My neighbor up there did his 20x40 inground pool himself with a couple buddies in under a week.
Who wants to install a pool when we've had nothing but rain the last week? :lol:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I want an inground (we have a huge above ground) but rottncop is afraid his precious :)stupid:) chickens will walk right in and drown :lol: Could this really happen???

Pete

Repete
happyappygirl said:
I want an inground (we have a huge above ground) but rottncop is afraid his precious :)stupid:) chickens will walk right in and drown :lol: Could this really happen???
Ellie May Clampett had chickens and I never recall any of them falling in the ceeeement pond and drowning.

realady

Inground Pool for 14K

itsbob said:
I don't know what is considered a safe depth to dive or jump into.. but I know for sure 4 feet ain't it... You cannonball into a four foot deep pool you're likely to do some damage to your back when your butt strikes the bottom of the pool..

and I would NEVER dive head first into a pool less then 8 feet..

I do hope you enjoy your pool.. nothing nicer then basking in a pool under the stars after a 100 degree day..

But what I was trying to tell you, Kayak started at 23K, and if you agreed they would have GLADLY built you a pool for 23K.. where you can get an inground with an 8 - 10 foot deep end, 16 X 32 for 14K...

Everyone has their preferences, and buy things for different reasons, I was just trying to point out that I've been there done that, and if I did it again, I'd do it differently.

Where can I get this inground pool for 14K? I wanna buy one, now - seriously!