Accident Route 4 & Skinners Turn Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Prayers have been said. It will be a sad Thanksgiving in someones family. :sad: I hope everyone else makes it to a full recovery.

molake

Thanks. Was there anything happening on the bridge this morning or just regular backup? It was backed up to Dowell Rd. from 650 until at least 720.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I think it's the next right going north on 4 after passing the 2/4 split

After the split and at the top of the hill. Skinners Turn is on the northbound side, road to the right and the road to the left is Briscoes Turn. It is the intersection before Chaneyville Road (light there).

lam2

tickled~pink
I did not hear anything about the bridge this am. Guess it's just Monday morning.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Thanks. Was there anything happening on the bridge this morning or just regular backup? It was backed up to Dowell Rd. from 650 until at least 720.

That sounds like the regular bridge mess, however there was a school bus accident on HG Truman and Cove Point Road about an hour ago, they are towing the bus out now.

keepsmiling

They just said people here from Northern High School to identify. Fire Chief said we aren't identifying anyone, have an officer speak with them.

keepsmiling

I was worried it was kids from Northern...

After the call first went out and officers were on scene, they said vehicle overturned with one entrapment.

A few minutes later they gave a driver's license number with the birth date being 1991, don't know if it was related or not.

My thoughts and prayers to all those involved.

keepsmiling

That sounds like the regular bridge mess, however there was a school bus accident on HG Truman and Cove Point Road about an hour ago, they are towing the bus out now.

Thank goodness this was a minor accident, only 2 people on the bus. None were taken to the hospital.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
They did confirm that 2 patients were 16 years old.

I just heard there were parents on the scene, my heart is breaking thinking about what they must be going through. I feel for the officers and rescue people also, they are never immune to it especially when it comes to kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.