Accident Route 4 & Skinners Turn Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Thanks. Was there anything happening on the bridge this morning or just regular backup? It was backed up to Dowell Rd. from 650 until at least 720.

Somebody broke down at the top on the southbound side. The towtruck left at 6:55. I heard it was still backed up past the firehouse until after 7:30.

keepsmiling

Crap, parents are on the scene. Ambulance 7 is attending to the parents. Can't advice how long they will be, if ambulance is needed go ahead and start another. To me, that sounds like a child died, but I don't know that for sure, cuz if their child had been transported I would be on my way to the hospital and they are saying they don't know how long the ambulance will be. This is really sad.

(((huggsss))) to those parents involved.

Crap, parents are on the scene. Ambulance 7 is attending to the parents. Can't advice how long they will be, if ambulance is needed go ahead and start another. To me, that sounds like a child died, but I don't know that for sure, cuz if their child had been transported I would be on my way to the hospital and they are saying they don't know how long the ambulance will be. This is really sad.

(((huggsss))) to those parents involved.

Sounded like they said on the news that the lost life was a student

lam2

tickled~pink
This will be a difficult morning for many parents. Let's just hope for the best for the rest of the kids involved in this mess.

keepsmiling

I deleted this because of a picture I saw shouldn't be on here.

I am soo sorry to all those involved.

You are in my prayers.

Last edited:

sccrmommy

I saw the accident. A box truck was flipped on it's roof, and a silver mini van was smashed and literally burnt. It appears the van was travelling south and the box truck tried to crossover Rte4. It looked really bad-it brought me to tears just to see the sight of the van

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I saw the accident. A box truck was flipped on it's roof, and a silver mini van was smashed and literally burnt. It appears the van was travelling south and the box truck tried to crossover Rte4. It looked really bad-it brought me to tears just to see the sight of the van

That's a very bad crossover, limited vision. How horrible.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I deleted this because of a picture I saw shouldn't be on here.
:confused: I didn't see anything that "shouldn't be on here." What are you talking about?

It does look like a classic t-bone collision. The damage is all on the drivers side of the van. It doesn't look all that serious since it didn't break the glass out of the van, but they don't show the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.