Accident W/Injuries Point Lookout Rd & Aster Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we were done with this thread but if we must........

As I look at the pictures closer, the reason the pickup truck driver was not charged could be because the car he hit may not have been completely in the travel portion of the road. Maybe the bumper was hanging across the white line into the passing lane, hence the truck driver did not have enough room to go around and could not avoid the accident. Look at the rear of the car a bit closer - damage to the right rear corner is not that far in on the car - appears to have just barely hit it - pic #3. Just my penny's worth.

So if someone is stopped in the road and partially blocking your lane it's ok to just ram them out of the way?

F

FaP

That sable is a pretty small car, I find it hard to believe any part of it were in the passing lane. I just think the driver of this F350 was in a hurry and didn't move his truck over enough. Then again, who knows... Only he does and whoever he has told.

glhs837

Power with Control
That sable is a pretty small car, I find it hard to believe any part of it were in the passing lane. I just think the driver of this F350 was in a hurry and didn't move his truck over enough. Then again, who knows... Only he does and whoever he has told.

Actually, the Sable isnt that small. Its a midsize at worst. Same as the Taurus, they are the same car under the skin.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.

I'm not sticking up for the driver of the truck because I believe as has been said before that this was just an "accident", but you are stating that you find it hard to believe any part of the Sable was in the passing lane. Well, since the 2 year old wasn't in a car seat, he very well could have distracted the driver of the Sable and she could have moved in the passing lane when she stopping. People need to stop making assumptions. You know for a fact, the driver of the truck struck the Sable. Events after that were unfortunate. And honestly, some events and injuries that could possibly have been avoided if someone took the time to buckle a small child in a car seat and buckle theirselves in a seatbelt.

Status
Not open for further replies.