Accident W/Injuries Point Lookout Rd & Aster Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldog

That isn't there to remind you, can you get any dumber?

What exactly is it there for then? I drive in and out of Cox's Run 3-4 time every day and have yet to see anyone there reflecting on the family or the events that took place. It serves no purpose other than to make the corner look like a trash heap. If you want a memorial to go visit, go to her final resting spot.

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
I had suggested to a friend of mine who sent me a text in reference to Crystals candle light vigil to hold it at another location. When Shana passed her friends put together a vigil at Chopticon, which turned out great. All candles were put out and memorials removed and those that made them took them home to keep for themselves. There were some things put at her accident scene but were taken down within a week or so.

Yes, there were poor decisions made on Crystals part by not restraining her child or herself, but to sit and argue with each other about it is pointless.

Just take this tragedy as somewhat of a lesson....tomorrow is never promised to us, so try and live each day as if it were your last. Spend time with those you love and care for and make sure they know that you love them.

F

FaP

I had suggested to a friend of mine who sent me a text in reference to Crystals candle light vigil to hold it at another location. When Shana passed her friends put together a vigil at Chopticon, which turned out great. All candles were put out and memorials removed and those that made them took them home to keep for themselves. There were some things put at her accident scene but were taken down within a week or so.

Yes, there were poor decisions made on Crystals part by not restraining her child or herself, but to sit and argue with each other about it is pointless.

Just take this tragedy as somewhat of a lesson....tomorrow is never promised to us, so try and live each day as if it were your last. Spend time with those you love and care for and make sure they know that you love them.
:yeahthat:
I agree.

F

FaP

What exactly is it there for then? I drive in and out of Cox's Run 3-4 time every day and have yet to see anyone there reflecting on the family or the events that took place. It serves no purpose other than to make the corner look like a trash heap. If you want a memorial to go visit, go to her final resting spot.
For the family, half of them have been up the road visiting the mother. Where do you live down there, I will be sure to give you a visit or who do you go to see there? They have already done the stuff they needed, and they will be going to the final resting spot when that happens. It hasn't yet. It's not just for the family but friends have put stuff out there too. That exactly, for the family and friends. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Pretty much common sense....

bulldog

For the family, half of them have been up the road visiting the mother. Where do you live down there, I will be sure to give you a visit or who do you go to see there? They have already done the stuff they needed, and they will be going to the final resting spot when that happens. It hasn't yet. It's not just for the family but friends have put stuff out there too. That exactly, for the family and friends. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Pretty much common sense....

It also does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that if I'm in and out of Cox's Run 3-4 times a day...I probably live there. But, just for you, in case it's too difficult...I LIVE THERE and I don't care to see the junk that is being left. More importantly I don't care for the careless, irresponsible safety hazard that was and continues to be created by the burning candles.
Not a big deal though because the Highway Administration recognizes that this memorial is against code and will be taking it down if someone else does not beat them to it. If the family/friends take it down, they keep their stuff. If the county or someone else takes it down...probably not.
Good luck.

F

FaP

It also does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that if I'm in and out of Cox's Run 3-4 times a day...I probably live there. But, just for you, in case it's too difficult...I LIVE THERE and I don't care to see the junk that is being left. More importantly I don't care for the careless, irresponsible safety hazard that was and continues to be created by the burning candles.
Not a big deal though because the Highway Administration recognizes that this memorial is against code and will be taking it down if someone else does not beat them to it. If the family/friends take it down, they keep their stuff. If the county or someone else takes it down...probably not.
Good luck.
No, it doesn't but I don't know you nor know your business. You could probably have a buttbuddy down there for all I know. You still didn't say which area in Cox's Run? Also 3-4 times a day could mean buying some drugs.... Then again, that's too difficult for you to understand. Could be family that live down there, it doesn't necessarily mean you need to live in there to go in and out that many times. Jerk

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if you knew how to read then you would know that I already gave the update. You're just another punk behind his keyboard acting tough. .

Not to my knowledge, but we surely wouldn't mind placing your head there.
Terminator, if you decide to do so let me know what time you will be there to take it down.

No, it doesn't but I don't know you nor know your business. You could probably have a buttbuddy down there for all I know. You still didn't say which area in Cox's Run?

OMG!! You must have the biggest meanest badest mf'n keyboard in the world!

:rolfmao:

bulldog

No, it doesn't but I don't know you nor know your business. You could probably have a buttbuddy down there for all I know. You still didn't say which area in Cox's Run?

WTF difference does it make what area? You and your family gonna come kick my ass or are you enough of a stud that you're thinking you can handle it alone?

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
It's obvious that Fap is upset over the loss of his/her family member and should just walk away from the forums for awhile :yay:

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
No, it doesn't but I don't know you nor know your business. You could probably have a buttbuddy down there for all I know. You still didn't say which area in Cox's Run? Also 3-4 times a day could mean buying some drugs.... Then again, that's too difficult for you to understand. Could be family that live down there, it doesn't necessarily mean you need to live in there to go in and out that many times. Jerk

Poor FaP - I'm assuming you are grieving over your loss, but you sure are making yourself look stupid on here the more you type. :killingme

bulldog

Poor FaP - I'm assuming you are grieving over your loss, but you sure are making yourself look stupid on here the more you type. :killingme

Very true and I'm following along right behind him/her so it's time I shake this sticky booger off my finger and quit posting on this topic.
As I said in my original post, I'm very sorry for the loss the family suffered and hope that they find peace in their grief.
Remove the memorial please.

G

Gemmi

So, the candles placed at the memorial have already started one fire and you're glad that they are still lighting them up?

I would like to make a few comments here. First of all, I am related to this family by a former marriage. No one is denying that the people involved should have been wearing seatbelts and using a carseat. The fact is it's too late to go back and change that now. This is a terrible tragedy and the family members are deeply hurt by this. Memorials such as the candles are their way of dealing with some of the pain. Right now that is one of the ways they are coping with the loss of Crystal. She was a good person and I truly wish this had never happened. No one is trying to start a fire purposely. I am sure that is the last thing on their minds right now. Please have a little sympathy for the family. Hell, there hasn't even been the funeral yet.

Terminator, if you decide to do so let me know what time you will be there to take it down.

I will be there about 6:30 this evening on my way to the Funeral home for prayers. We can take the teddy bears and candles and put them in the coffin with Crystal.

It's obvious that Fap is upset over the loss of his/her family member and should just walk away from the forums for awhile :yay:

Based on a previous posts by Fap, I'm sure he isn't mourning because he said he didn't see or talk to family much and his feelings were not hurt by these comments. Sounds like he is the ruthless one. I probably saw and talked to Crystal more than he when I would stop for coffee on my way to work, and I'm not even family!

Enough said, I will make no further comments on the subject. :duel:

beach22

I know both familys. Crystal always put her son in a carseat everytime I saw her leave her house she had him in a carseat. Even though she did not have a seatbelt on herself neither did her mother. She did not ask for someone to come and kill her. I see people all the time with no seatbelts on and young kids that are not in seatbelts or carseats jumping around and the backseat of cars. The man that hit her is devasted. R.I.P. Crystal and ur unborn baby girl!!!

SoMDGirl42

I know both familys. Crystal always put her son in a carseat everytime I saw her leave her house she had him in a carseat. Even though she did not have a seatbelt on herself neither did her mother. She did not ask for someone to come and kill her. I see people all the time with no seatbelts on and young kids that are not in seatbelts or carseats jumping around and the backseat of cars. The man that hit her is devasted. R.I.P. Crystal and ur unborn baby girl!!!

She obviously didn't always put the baby in a carseat. Nuff said. It's very sad for all the families I'm sure.

Terence

Error 404
Still cant believe ####ing morons are on here arguing, go outside and get some fresh air ####wits.

And yes its censored, how beautiful censorship can be at times. But you should be able to understand it.

Nuff said.

Last edited:
G

Gemmi

I will be there about 6:30 this evening on my way to the Funeral home for prayers. We can take the teddy bears and candles and put them in the coffin with Crystal.

Based on a previous posts by Fap, I'm sure he isn't mourning because he said he didn't see or talk to family much and his feelings were not hurt by these comments. Sounds like he is the ruthless one. I probably saw and talked to Crystal more than he when I would stop for coffee on my way to work, and I'm not even family!

Just because you don't see family much doesn't mean you don't care about them. And yes, I am sure he is mourning. Everyone gets caught up in the hectic everyday life and there isn't always enough time to visit relatives on a regular basis. That does not mean you don't have feelings for them.

LoveHerSmiles

The word "fetus" makes me ill, it's a "baby", these tiny little humans that people like to refer to as a "fetus" have a heart beat at 6 week in womb! There is nothing "fetus" about that, it's life and how sad that they both lost theirs in this accident. Prayers to all

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I've hesitated to post again in this thread, as the lady who died is a distant relative of mine.

I am very sorry for the outcome of this accident and my deepest sympathy goes out to all involved. But there is NO excuse for not using your seat belt - I don't care if you're going 1 mile or a hundred. Especially when you have a toddler in the vehicle with you. The outcome would probably have been very different if that had occurred but unfortunately hindsight is 20/20 vision.

I only hope and pray that others learn from this and the family finds the strength to deal with this tragedy. :huggy:

F

FaP

Well, I didn't see anyone with a Terminator name tag there so you must have wanted to stay in hiding.

Why would comments from no bodies that I don't even know hurt my feelings? It is the internet bro.... Oh yeah, you talked to her more since when? 2 or 3 years ago maybe even longer? It has been a while since she worked at Cook's :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.