ACCIDENTS KEEP PILING UP

PeoplesElbow

Just saw two guys back into each other in a parking lot, One got out of his car and started yelling at the other one about it being his fault, the one yelling actually was the one that backed out faster and started backing out after the other guy.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just saw two guys back into each other in a parking lot, One got out of his car and started yelling at the other one about it being his fault, the one yelling actually was the one that backed out faster and started backing out after the other guy.
Did they come to fisticuffs?

glhs837

Power with Control
When guilty, get loud about the other guy first. Hmmm, maybe a liberal?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_5802.jpeg

3CATSAILOR

Accidents keep piling up. I guess it has become something we accept as part of the risk. Last Thursday on 235 I was headed North bound in the St. James area. A car came head on in my lane. I got out of the way barely in time. Most people don't survive head ons. Later on and in to the evening on the way home, I observed at least ten vehicles going across the white line and on to the shoulder and back. A guy was driving down the shoulder instead of the road. He eventually came back on the road. Everywhere you turn, you hear on the radio, on line News, the Enterprise and the County Times and even every now and then the Washington D.C. TV stations about a single vehicle that went off of the road in Southern Maryland and hit a tree, a car or a house. Usually folks do not survive these type of accidents.
Another accident today and a person driving all over the road in St. James. This one was minor. A guy in a big truck rear ended a lady on 235 across from the Harris Teeter gas station. In St. James a guy was all over the road. He was on the shoulder and crossing the center line. It happens way too often. He might make it. On the other hand, maybe not.

3CATSAILOR

😥

I'm so sorry to hear that. Young adults and children that die are the worst. They never really had a chance at a full life. I am always hopeful that all of Southern Maryland, not just St. Mary's will wake up at least some when it sees all of the mouting accidents. One after a another. It's horrific. And we all know it. But, to have something done about it with a long term effort is very challanging.

PeoplesElbow

I'm so sorry to hear that. Young adults and children that die are the worst. They never really had a chance at a full life. I am always hopeful that all of Southern Maryland, not just St. Mary's will wake up at least some when it sees all of the mouting accidents. One after a another. It's horrific. And we all know it. But, to have something done about it with a long term effort is very challanging.
I remember saying Tom Hodges drive was a bad idea back when they were building it.

glhs837

Power with Control
I remember saying Tom Hodges drive was a bad idea back when they were building it.

Except if the vehicle on 235 is significantly exceeding the speed limit, its not really a Tom Hodges problem, is it? Looking south you have a clear sightline for almost a quarter mile. About 1400 feet or so. Takes a speed limit driver 20 seconds to make that distance. Takes a 120mph rider right around 8 seconds.