aerosmith fans unite!!

In your head
No help from the PEANUT gallery

canuk woman said:
good for you aerosmith actually came to my city last year but i wasn't a fan then (bummer i missed my chance who knows when they'll show up again)
Who is the lead singer of Aerosmith?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
yes i am the same crazy person who likes michael jackson but i have a life outside of him you know besides i've only been an aerosmith fan for two months (after discovering this game called "Revolution x")
shouldn't it read "Aerosmith fans ignite"?

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
ha ha; you don't know the lead singer of your fave band :lol:

are you trying to bug me just so i could lose my temper taking a joke seriously

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
I like aerosmith. What now?

you don't mind talking do you? well i do have a question for the fans here does anyone know where i can find a downloadable version of "Revolution x" which actually has aerosmith in it?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:
you don't mind talking do you? well i do have a question for the fans here does anyone know where i can find a downloadable version of "Revolution x" which actually has aerosmith in it?

no.

C

canuk woman

elaine said:
Now what?

well i'm actually getting four albums from the library (a couple of them are soundtracks that have aerosmith on them but right now I have the armageddon soundtrack) have you ever heard that nice song "I don't want to miss a thing"

nomoney

canuk woman said:
well i'm actually getting four albums from the library (a couple of them are soundtracks that have aerosmith on them but right now I have the armageddon soundtrack) have you ever heard that nice song "I don't want to miss a thing"

wasn't that a country song by Alex P-Coletrain that they re-did?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
canuk woman said:

Albums? They still make those?