AI News and Information

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Yesterday I tested the major A.I. platforms and confirmed for myself that Google’s new AI, Gemini, not only believes but promotes the long-discredited theory of Minor Attracted Persons, which posits that pedophilia is completely separate from statutory rape, is “born” and not made, and is a perfectly normal sub-type of human sexual interest.

I compared ChatGPT’s answer versus Google’s Gemini:

image 3.png

Since both ChatGPT and Grok easily answered the same question directly and unequivocally, Gemini was obviously programmed to talk this way by its groomer handlers at Google. Not only did Gemini refuse to say pedophilia was wrong, it followed its mealy-mouthed answer with a long essay packed with pro-pedophile propaganda.

The concept of Minor Attracted Persons — MAPs, for short — is a nifty bit of Neo-marxist rhetorical sleight-of-hand that we’ve seen before. Syntactically slicing a pedophile’s desires away from his actions is like definitionally-severing the twin concepts of sex and gender, which until about ten minutes ago used to be synonyms of each other (except ‘gender’ was more specific than the broader term, ‘sex’, which has alternate meanings).

image 4.png

See how simple it is to answer that question? Grok, in fact, gave the simplest, most straightforward answer.
The marxist goal to define MAPs as just being unfortunate people sexually attracted to “minors” (not children) is intended to grant them victim status, and to create a moral platform for demanding sympathy and special privileges. “They can’t help being born in the wrong body…” Oh wait, that was the previous bit of illogical nonsense. Let me start over. The new slogan is, “They can’t help who they’re attracted to.” So, the thinking goes, “We must be understanding and help MAPs manage their feelings so they don’t break the law.”

Why helping pedophiles enjoy their sexual preferences while avoiding breaking the law is our responsibility is a question no Neo-marxist would answer, and would obviously make us all complicit co-conspirators.

If Google bosses get away with this ruse, they’ll shortly be demanding MAPs have unlimited access to child sexual materials like visual media and dolls (“stop criminalizing a sexual preference!”). Once that beachhead is taken, we’ll have to cover our eyes for MAP parades, grind our teeth through MAP Pride month, and plug our ears during MAP Lives Matter protests.

And one day, as soon as they can get away with it, they’ll demand we accept pedophilia itself — in the name of love (“love is love!”).

We should’ve shut down the sex/gender rhetoric when it first crawled out of the sewers. Shame on us. But we have another chance; that is exactly what we should do with all this MAP nonsense. Shut it down. Pedophilia is not an identity.

If you wanted a reason to boycott Google and Gemini, that would be a good place to start. Shame on you, Google.

UPDATE: I first published Gemini’s awful MAP-forward answer on Twitter yesterday afternoon. Just now, before posting, I checked again, and the service has slightly changed how it phrases its answer:

image 5.png

Note that Gemini still won’t say pedophilia is wrong. It is deflecting, by saying it is “condemned” as wrong. In other words, other people say it’s wrong. Still, I asked Gemini to explain why it changed its answer from yesterday to today and got this slick bit of weaselry:

image 6.png

Un huh. I’ve found it is sorely tempting to sink hours and hours of productive time into mindless debates with these chatbots. They are hours you’ll never get back. I advise against it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_5386.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Klarna AI assistant handles two-thirds of customer service chats in its first month

New York, NY – February 27, 2024 – Klarna today announced its AI assistant powered by OpenAI. Now live globally for 1 month, the numbers speak for themselves:

• The AI assistant has had 2.3 million conversations, two-thirds of Klarna’s customer service chats
  • It is doing the equivalent work of 700 full-time agents
  • It is on par with human agents in regard to customer satisfaction score
  • It is more accurate in errand resolution, leading to a 25% drop in repeat inquiries
  • Customers now resolve their errands in less than 2 mins compared to 11 mins previously
  • It’s available in 23 markets, 24/7 and communicates in more than 35 languages
  • It’s estimated to drive a $40 million USD in profit improvement to Klarna in 2024
Klarna has also seen massive improvement in communication with local immigrant and expat communities across all our markets thanks to the language support.

Available in the Klarna app, the assistant is designed to enhance the shopping and payments experience for Klarna’s 150 million consumers worldwide, capable of managing a range of tasks from multilingual customer service to managing refunds and returns, and fostering healthy financial habits. This launch marks a significant leap forward in Klarna's vision of a fully AI-powered financial assistant aimed at saving consumers time, worry and money, while making the global retail banking industry more efficient and consumer-focused. Exciting new features are already in the pipeline and will be added to the AI assistant soon. Additionally, customers can still choose to interact with live agents if they’d prefer.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Google's Gemini AI Becomes A Benchmark Of Failure For Other Companies As It Looses 90 Billion $​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

AI Is Racist & Indians Have No Rizz ft. SomeOrdinaryGamers - Unsubscribe Podcast Ep 149​

inquiryjv

It's fascinating to see Klarna leveraging AI to revolutionize customer service and streamline operations worldwide. This assistant, integrated into the Klarna app, represents a significant leap forward in enhancing the shopping and payment experience for millions of users. With its multilingual support and diverse capabilities, including managing refunds, returns, and fostering financial literacy, it's poised to make a profound impact.
For those intrigued by AI assistants, this ai business assistant might be quite interesting. Discover more about the AI-driven future of customer service and banking assistance!

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It's fascinating to see Klarna leveraging AI to revolutionize customer service and streamline operations worldwide.

We have been speaking into phones for a while not to Navigate Menu's

IMHO AI will replace 99% of the Tier One Call Center Staff in the next 5 yrs ...... Indian Call Centers will be a think of the past

Clem72

We have been speaking into phones for a while not to Navigate Menu's

IMHO AI will replace 99% of the Tier One Call Center Staff in the next 5 yrs ...... Indian Call Centers will be a think of the past
So the big difference will be when I curse out the automated phone service it will apologize?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

How to Use FreedomGPT to Install Free ChatGPT Alternatives Locally on Your Computer

The number of ways you can chat with generative AI engines continues to grow, from ChatGPT to Claude to Google Bard to Bing AI, and FreedomGPT is one of the latest options you can add to your list of potential conversational partners. Here we’re going to take you through the key features that mark it out as being a little different and show you what it’s like to use.

There are two main reasons you might want to use FreedomGPT: First, it can run locally on your computer, without any internet access. Second, it’s completely uncensored, which may or may not be an advantage depending on where in the world you live, the restrictions placed on your web access, and what you want out of your AI bots.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Sorry, Hollywood, AI Is Coming For You

Artificial Intelligence, or AI for short.

The new Screen Actors Guild deal, which allowed stars to get back on stage again after a 118-day pause, offered protections against the rise of AI. Studios can’t use the likeness of an SAG actor without their consent. That holds for stars like Brad Pitt down to background performers.
That mattered. And that might not be enough to stop its use in stories large and small.

The “small” part might be the most nettlesome to Hollywood, Inc.

We’re already seeing examples of smaller projects dipping their toes in AI. Yes, they’re drawing fire for their actions, but it likely won’t stop others from doing the same.