**American Idol**

Toxick

Splat
Nobody can touch the "Like a Virgin" dude from last year. And he was DEVASTATED that he didn't make it.

Although the "She Bangs" guy comes pretty close. You gotta respect that guy though - he took his rejection in stride, and "had no regrets a' awww" I liked him.

Couldn't sing worth a ####, but I still liked him.

You know it occurs to me as I sit here... I know what I sound like when I sing. I know that I suck. And nobody on the face of this earth has ever told me otherwise.

Now, you got these people who apparently don't know that they suck. And on top of that, nobody has ever had the heart to tell them - or they're flat out lying to these people. And now they have convinced themselves that they're so good that they take it as a personal attack when confronted with the harsh truth of their no-talent-ness.

Oh well... At least it gave me something to laugh at for the past couple weeks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The skat girl was priceless. She even had her bra strap hanging out. :lol: But you're right, Tox - I think the Like a Virgin guy was the worst.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by vraiblonde
The skat girl was priceless. She even had her bra strap hanging out. :lol: But you're right, Tox - I think the Like a Virgin guy was the worst.

I still crack up when I think about that guy rubbing himself like Christina Aguilliera or something. What a maroon! :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Toxick
I still crack up when I think about that guy rubbing himself like Christina Aguilliera or something. What a maroon! :lmao:
:yeahthat: I just finished watching tonight's episode. :lol: What about the guy with all the moves. :roflmao:

B

Betty_Elms

Ok....that girl Fantasia that made it to the top 12......does anyone else dislike her voice? I can't stand the way she sings.....I thought her performance of the Bonnie Rait (I think) song was awful. The other girl who made it was good :)

lfquade

I don't like Fantasia's voice much either, just something about it I don't like. But Diana (or Diane) I like a lot she deserved to go.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Betty_Elms
Ok....that girl Fantasia that made it to the top 12......does anyone else dislike her voice? I can't stand the way she sings.....I thought her performance of the Bonnie Rait (I think) song was awful. The other girl who made it was good :)

I like her better than anyone else they got there - and after the raves she got in her performance, I'd put money on her being in the top 2, if not the flat out winner.

Honestly though, this season kinda sucks. I don't really like any of the finalists - well, maybe a few. I hope that they all get better as the competition goes on. Because I'm woefully unimpressed so far.

Like I could do better :rolleyes:

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by Betty_Elms

I agree, kinda. It sounded like she was slurring the words together. I'm anxious to see how she sings other songs.

Nanny Pam

Did I just see the TV commercials right? Is William..."she bangs-she bangs" going to be on Idol tonight? :clap:

I can't wait!! :lmao: :roflmao: :killingme

B

Betty_Elms

LOL...William Hung was on the Ellen Degeneres show today singing "She Bangs" and a few other songs...it was so funny.

Satine

How about that Matt Rogers? I love that guy but if i only went on what he did last night i would have him shot. I love the fact that he won but Lisa was great. Camille is a good soul singer but she's not up to par enough to be in there. Out of that group yes she was good. Matt is a good powerful singer, i remember when he came out of his audition and was huggin his brother while singing some loud opera song and my toes curled. I love to sing and opera can be fun and actualyl an excerise to a point. So my vote is with Matt! Love that guy!

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
I taught my 2 year old how to do William's version of "SHE BANGS, SHE BANGS!" :jet:

I think I'll take her to next year's AI try-outs! :lmao:

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by ememdee19
I taught my 2 year old how to do William's version of "SHE BANGS, SHE BANGS!" :jet:

I think I'll take her to next year's AI try-outs! :lmao:
Awww..how cute is that!
The show was really good last night. I saw that on Monday they are going to have a "worst of AI" night, as a special. William will be on....and I can't wait!

:shebangsshebangs:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
Awww..how cute is that!
The show was really good last night. I saw that on Monday they are going to have a "worst of AI" night, as a special. William will be on....and I can't wait!

:shebangsshebangs:

Awesome! I definitely want to see that episode!!!

This forum would definitely be complete if vrai could give us a :shebangs: smiley!!! :biggrin:

Nanny Pam

Well, there he was. William Hung on AI tonight! Just banging all over the place with his cheerleader girly girls. :dance: Too cute.

Em .... I hope your little girl was awake to watch it.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
Well, there he was. William Hung on AI tonight! Just banging all over the place with his cheerleader girly girls. :dance: Too cute.

And how about that Army Girl?

WTF happened there? Her first audition kinda sucked, but I was fair to middling impressed with her performance tonight!