And the Academy Award for Best Partisan Mouthpiece in a Prime Time Slot goes to....

PsyOps

Pixelated
You would have turned in your jewish shopkeeper in Germany or turned in some japs to an internment camp.

Well, I am waiting for these children to start becoming lab rats for experiments. I also expect to see images of them being put into slave labor, cleaning up the dead bodies of the others that were starved to death. Then tortured before being sent to the gas chambers and ovens.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not anymore than trying to have a conversation with a particularly dumb brick wall.

You throw out your comment and then dismiss anyone who doesnt tow the line with whatever ignorant crap Fox news told you that morning.

And you sit here defending a policy put in place in April by an avowed white surpemacist and see nothing wrong with it.

You would have turned in your jewish shopkeeper in Germany or turned in some japs to an internment camp.

Deplorable

:lmao:

Your meltdown is amusing, yet frightening, to watch. I almost feel bad for laughing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I am waiting for these children to start becoming lab rats for experiments. I also expect to see images of them being put into slave labor, cleaning up the dead bodies of the others that were starved to death. Then tortured before being sent to the gas chambers and ovens.

At the very least, Trump should grow a mustache.

gemma_rae

Not anymore than trying to have a conversation with a particularly dumb brick wall.

You throw out your comment and then dismiss anyone who doesnt tow the line with whatever ignorant crap Fox news told you that morning.

And you sit here defending a policy put in place in April by an avowed white surpemacist and see nothing wrong with it.

Deplorable

...or sent out Antifa to beat up old white men. Wait, THAT WAS YOU!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Here ya go Sapster... And it's even from your beloved fish wrapper the Washington Post!

Obama administration placed children with human traffickers

The Obama administration failed to protect thousands of Central American children who have flooded across the U.S. border since 2011, leaving them vulnerable to traffickers and to abuses at the hands of government-approved caretakers, a Senate investigation has found.

The Office of Refugee Resettlement, an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services, failed to do proper background checks of adults who claimed the children, allowed sponsors to take custody of multiple unrelated children, and regularly placed children in homes without visiting the locations, according to a 56-page investigative report released Thursday.

And once the children left federally funded shelters, the report said, the agency permitted their adult sponsors to prevent caseworkers from providing them post-release services.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.caa9d9e272b2

Hijinx

Here ya go Sapster... And it's even from your beloved fish wrapper the Washington Post!

Obama administration placed children with human traffickers

The Obama administration failed to protect thousands of Central American children who have flooded across the U.S. border since 2011, leaving them vulnerable to traffickers and to abuses at the hands of government-approved caretakers, a Senate investigation has found.

The Office of Refugee Resettlement, an agency of the Department of Health and Human Services, failed to do proper background checks of adults who claimed the children, allowed sponsors to take custody of multiple unrelated children, and regularly placed children in homes without visiting the locations, according to a 56-page investigative report released Thursday.

And once the children left federally funded shelters, the report said, the agency permitted their adult sponsors to prevent caseworkers from providing them post-release services.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.caa9d9e272b2

But that's ok because Obama did it.
You won't see Rachel Madcow crying about that.

glhs837

Power with Control
you got numbers that prove otherwise?

I'd much rather save dozen lives while letting in one bad apple then punish asylum seekers but hey I am not a bigot so theres another difference between us

Just because you say something doesn't mean its true. Thats another thing you and Trump have in common. Plus you are both fat.

If you can't win and argument based on the truth you just try to ascribe it the other person being a retard or hysterical.

Can't you ever just have a discussion without your superior sanctimonious crap?

You live in a trailer for gods sake. You and your opinion are not better than anyone else here despite you trying to convince everyone otherwise.

Now thats funny :) Yep, my disgreement with you cannot be based on logical thought. Has to be a that I'm a bigot, becuase then you dont need facts, just insults. I didnt characterize the amount of "Just want to live in the best country in the world becuase home a sh#$hole" refugees vs "I was actually persecuted for the reasons allowed by US immigration law" asylum seekers. You were the one who said "many". I asked for numbers, which rahter than provide, you just call me a bigot and walk away. How do you know which is which? There is a procedure in place to determine this. Just like there is a procedure in place for me to get my money out of the bank. If I dont follow that, and just walk in and take money, I'm going to arrested for breaking the law.

The point is, when you start foaming at the mouth about how evil everyone who disgrees with you is, you might as well just start day drinking and yellling at the TV. Is there a better way to handle these kids? I'm sure there is, in a perfect world with unlimited resources and time. But we dont live there. We live in a world where ther are budgets, and laws, and politics. And many sh$%hole countries that people are willing to risk life and limb to leave.

Lastly, can we stop pretending that these are concertration camps, or anything remotely like that? Jut watched a documentary about US soldiers taken out of the normal POW track in WWII and put into the slave labor camps becuase they were, or even looked Jewish. It was replete with footage from real concetration camps. And interviews with three of the survivors covering the whole experience. When people start using terms like concertration camp, it dilutes the argument. Like the BLM folks screaming about Mike Brown. We all know he was a thugh who was trying to kill a cop when he got shot. And we all know damn well the US isnt running concentration camps. Hell, millions of American kids dont live as well as the kids in these facilitites.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What about the idea Jose who made it knows your a bigot and planted a surprise for ya.

Wow, how racist of you to presume some Mexican made my breakfast taco.

It was actually a white person, but thanks for putting your ignorant bigotry on full display.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wow, how racist of you to presume some Mexican made my breakfast taco.

It was actually a white person, but thanks for putting your ignorant bigotry on full display.

He's a democrat.

They think all non-whites, even the ones they don't own, should be serving them.