Any thoughts about Spinnakers

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Elliottentinc said:
Working in Nova Scotia since October..be HOME soon!
Mattie's last hurah is tomorrow tell "L" when you talk to him tonight. I wish you were here for a shot of crown and a cold miller lite. :huggy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Elliottentinc said:
Just wondering if anybody has any feed-back about Spinnakers.
They are a little hard to control, and have to be REAL careful about getting htem in the water, they make GREAT drag anchors.. Now try flying a "minnaker" at the same time.. fun fun fun!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Airgasm said:
I prefer to launch them out of the hatch as opposed to the bag :whistle:
Damn, beat me to it...

But have been to Spinnakers.. if you are talking about the one in WAAAAAY southern MD.. and loved it.

Agee

Elliottentinc said:
Understand that.. too bad.

Sounds like you have been there?

I can't keep-up with the place. Who owns it, are they being sold, who's in the kitchen, what's the quality of the food and service? :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Have frequented Spinnakers for the last ten years, have loved it, and told myself I wouldn't go back. It seemed the earlier days of the restaurant thirved and remained consistent. The place was smaller, the live entertainment on the weekend was a plus. :ohwell:

Like to see someone make-it there, it's a great location, with big potential.

JMO

If I had the capital, I buy the place, or lease it... Hah!

Angel

~*~*~
The man took me there 5 years ago on our first date and the food was terrific! It became our favorite resturant to frequent and the food was always the best! We moved away for a few years, moved back last year, decided we had to go to our favorite resturant... It sucked... Went back a few more times just in case they were having an off day and it still sucked. :ohwell:

quietcool2006

Elliottentinc said:
Just wondering if anybody has any feed-back about Spinnakers.
On a scale of 1-10.................They get an 11.Great lil intimate spot in what I would call"in the cut".Love the atomosphere!!!!!..Oh yeah,,,,Come with deep pockets although it is well worth the money.