Anyone else not liking the new 98 Star mornings?

Otter

Nothing to see here
and by the fifth drink...its don't worry, be happy..and she danced real funny as she sings it.

otter said:
and by the fifth drink...its don't worry, be happy..and she danced real funny as she sings it.
Oooooh stop... like we can hear her over you providing the "Ooooooo ooooo ooo ooooooo ooo" backup...:killingme

Pete

Repete
Otter and I are in negotiations to start the "Otter and Pete Show". We will keep you posted.

Fools

Toxick

Splat
SamSpade said:
But I was a little pi$$ed to hear Boomer and Dawn rag on the guy, and the actress who plays "Chloe" on 24 (Mary Kynn Rajskub). Oh they went off on the 20 year age difference of course - which isn't terribly unusual nowadays.

Whoa - whoa -whoa - whoa!

Whoa.

Whoa.

Am I reading this correctly when I'm inferring that Limbaugh and Chloe O'Brian are making hot sweaty right-wing double-backed squirt-monsters????

There's something oddly disturbing about that - and yet it seems so right.

SamSpade

Toxick said:
There's something oddly disturbing about that - and yet it seems so right.

She's not bad-lookin' - except that she portrays a character who's *supposed* to be a little frumpy and annoying.

http://us.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0707476/HH/0707476/iid_990209.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Rajskub,%20Mary%20Lynn

I hope it works for her - she has a quote on IMDB where she's pretty much given up on the whole marriage thing, and Rush has been married at least three times.

I mean, what would people say if he was seeing a supermodel? They'd still be raggin' on him, just saying something different.

Toxick

Splat
SamSpade said:
I mean, what would people say if he was seeing a supermodel? They'd still be raggin' on him, just saying something different.

Well, Rush - being who he is, and what he does and stands for - will be the target of hatred and vitriol no matter what he does or who he dates.

Personally, I'm not ragging on either of them.

But that just came from out of left-field.

I couldn't have been more suprised, even if you had said that Keifer Sutherland was dating Rush Limbaugh.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Oh it becomes quite entertaining when her and Jazz tie one on together and Jazz whips out her flute and provides the musical backup while RR sings...:lol:

We had to come up with something to compete with your juggling act. :shrug:

fwarren

I HATE the new morning guy!

:smack: The new morning show is SOOOOOO bad. That idiot guy has no idea what the SoMD public likes or wants. I am so sick of hearing him ridicule President Bush in a demeaning way. Criticism is fine, but this guy is ove rthe top out of touch! BRING BACK T-Bone. He may have been an idiot at times buty he made good radio. This guys is just insulting!

queencity28

fwarren said:
:smack: The new morning show is SOOOOOO bad. That idiot guy has no idea what the SoMD public likes or wants. I am so sick of hearing him ridicule President Bush in a demeaning way. Criticism is fine, but this guy is ove rthe top out of touch! BRING BACK T-Bone. He may have been an idiot at times buty he made good radio. This guys is just insulting!

I saw this bumper sticker the other day that made me laugh.... it said "The only Bush I trust is my own."

Chrystee

I don't care for the host morning show, they are always #####ing about SOMD and the fact that people don't like them, but I love the new format.

Last edited:

somd whisper

Chrystee said:
I don't care for the host morning show, they are always #####ing about SOMD and the fact that people don't like them, but I love the new format.

I listen to it going to work and I must miss it when they bad mouth SOMD, but if they come in here and read all these posts, cannot say that I blame them.

Chrystee

somd whisper said:
I listen to it going to work and I must miss it when they bad mouth SOMD, but if they come in here and read all these posts, cannot say that I blame them.

I haven't read them all, so I may have missed some stuff..
I did like T-Bone and Heather though.. They were funny.

somd whisper

Chrystee said:
I haven't read them all, so I may have missed some stuff..
I did like T-Bone and Heather though.. They were funny.

Yeah I liked them too, but I think we should give Dawn and Boomer a chance. It is hard coming into a new area and starting a new job. Some of the posts in here were harsh. IMO anyway. I think in time they will be just fine....

Retread

Boomer983 said:
Yo guys...just hang in with the show and it will get A LOT better VERY soon. The first couple of days are always tough learning the control board and the room in general. I promise the show will be very good.

As for 97.7...today at 5pm it changes.

What's your excuse now?