Anyone else not liking the new 98 Star mornings?

mrweb

Iron City
elaine said:
I never cared for the 98.3 talk shows. For some reason they just can't seem to find any talent. I personally feel that Dawn and Boomer have been there long enough to settle in. The problem lies with the owner's not wanting to pony up for real experience.

I've turned them on twice in the last several months. First show was sorta ok, the second time I tuned in it was a tape of the first chit chat crap show I listened to weeks before. I haven't tuned in since; I would rather drive to work in quiet....notwithstanding the reception this time of year sucks, mostly in the morning. Why is that?

mudpuddle

I can no longer listen to 98.3 . It is horrible with Dawn and Boomer. I have been a steady listener for the past 10 years. But everything has gone down hill and fast.

I tried to keep an open mind, but just couldn't take it any longer. I have finally been able to kick the habit of listening to 98.3 and have mentally cut ties from the station! lol. I no longer get up in the morning, and turn it on automatically. It has taken me some time! lol

Even when I pass by the "Morgan Building", I no longer think about 98.3. I used to think it was neat that it was in the same building as my dentist. Now I couldn't care less...

such a shame...

Boomer983

mudpuddle said:
I can no longer listen to 98.3 . It is horrible with Dawn and Boomer. I have been a steady listener for the past 10 years. But everything has gone down hill and fast.

I tried to keep an open mind, but just couldn't take it any longer. I have finally been able to kick the habit of listening to 98.3 and have mentally cut ties from the station! lol. I no longer get up in the morning, and turn it on automatically. It has taken me some time! lol

Even when I pass by the "Morgan Building", I no longer think about 98.3. I used to think it was neat that it was in the same building as my dentist. Now I couldn't care less...

such a shame...
:huggy:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Boomer, you sounded a little too thrilled this AM to read Chris's message. Since you are on the forums also which are you, the SMIB or the jerk?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Ken King said:
Boomer, you sounded a little too thrilled this AM to read Chris's message. Since you are on the forums also which are you, the SMIB or the jerk?

:popcorn:

Boomer983

Ken King said:

I'm a jerk. I would be a SMIB but my parents aren't from SOMD.

Chrystee

What happened to Tbone and Heather anyway? Is it cause the format changed?? :jameo: THEY were hilarious!!

I only put 98.3 on if they are playing good music.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Chrystee said:
What happened to Tbone and Heather anyway? Is it cause the format changed?? :jameo: THEY were hilarious!!

I only put 98.3 on if they are playing good music.
Where in the hell have you been? Do you live underground in a fall out shelter or something?

Chrystee

Ehesef said:
Where in the hell have you been? Do you live underground in a fall out shelter or something?

No.. You can read my comments before.. I just dont know what happened to them.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
mudpuddle said:
They quit and moved to PA. Started a "MA and PA" store. A convenience shop I think...
I thought it was sex shop and massage parlor on the outskirts of State College.. on Rte 322.. He takes care of business out front, she takes care of business in the rear..