Anyone know this scumbag?

tom88

:confused: I went to school with a Ryan Woodford. He was 2 yrs behind me in school. He was a sophomore in spring of 99. Does that make sense? Wouldn't he be older than 24? Maybe not. If this is the same guy, it doesn't sound like him. He was white and nerdy. :shrug: Could be him though.

Uh, white and nerdy can't commit crimes? Could someone describe the Columbine killers?

Cowgirl

Uh, white and nerdy can't commit crimes? Could someone describe the Columbine killers?

I said he was white and nerdy, not that he couldn't commit crimes. I was hoping someone would come back and say "No, that's not him." The Ryan I knew was a nice boy. It would suck if that was really him.

T

toppick08

No, I meant to Toppick's response to Sunflower.... don't want to get on her bad side...

The abuser? Haven't figured out what's good enough for him yet.... The other suggestions lack creativity.

How about letting him sit, naked, tied in a fire ant mound for a day, then boiling him alive...:shrug:

T

toppick08

Oh, I have a few ideas, but I cannot post them here. People would call the funny farm on me and move away....

:lmao:....One sting from a fire ant would hurt most people, but thousands..

:faint:

OldHillcrestGuy

:confused: I went to school with a Ryan Woodford. He was 2 yrs behind me in school. He was a sophomore in spring of 99. Does that make sense? Wouldn't he be older than 24? Maybe not. If this is the same guy, it doesn't sound like him. He was white and nerdy. :shrug: Could be him though.

This guy is a white male, maybe it is him.

dawn

It could be him. I was told that you add 5 to the grade, i.e., sophmore (10th grade) and you come up with the age of a person, so if that is true he would have been 15 in 1999, which was approximately 8 years ago so 15 plus 8 is 24. So I think it could be the guy you went to school with. :shrug:

edit--- today is his birthday according to the court records so he is now 25.

I am sure when he goes to prision... that the other inmates will take extra special care of him.......:evil:

"they don't care much for child beaters"

Bay_Kat

Tropical
He's another long time loser. He's been arrested a few times for burglary and pot. I'm sure someone will be along to defend him soon enough. :rolleyes:

I've got a feeling that this one will not get defended. A slow, painful death is all he deserves, they don't like people that hurt kids in jail someone will take care of him, I'm sure.

I am sure when he goes to prision... that the other inmates will take extra special care of him.......:evil:

"they don't care much for child beaters"

:yeahthat: Inmates do not take kind to child crimes... when he gets in gen-pop and the masses find out, his azz is grass. He'll get his...