Anyone know this scumbag?

kevron99

Do Work Son!
Does anybody know what really happened? Either way it's bad, but just kinda curious about the WHOLE story before I go Jumping to Conclusions.

Cowgirl

Does anybody know what really happened? Either way it's bad, but just kinda curious about the WHOLE story before I go Jumping to Conclusions.

:smack: It's more fun to jump to conclusions!

It must have been because he was in band. I heard all those band geeks go crazy! :lmao:

sockgirl77

Not yet. But could there really be another explanation for what happened to the baby while in his care?

kevron99

Do Work Son!
:smack: It's more fun to jump to conclusions!

It must have been because he was in band. I heard all those band geeks go crazy! :lmao:

This reminds me of the time i hid his car keys on one of the tropies in the band room...... Got called out of class later by Mr. Smith who was filling in for a Vice Principle to find his key's cause he was damn near crying about it.

Was I the one who made him make tha right turn doen Bad road?:confused::shrug:

OK.. now lets go jump to some conclusions!:starcat:

sunflower

Loving My Life...

Umm. What can a 3 month old do? Most cant even turn over or roll yet. So I don't think he/she fell off of something.. If Im found to be wrong I'll apologize

Cowgirl

This reminds me of the time i hid his car keys on one of the tropies in the band room...... Got called out of class later by Mr. Smith who was filling in for a Vice Principle to find his key's cause he was damn near crying about it.

Was I the one who made him make tha right turn doen Bad road?:confused::shrug:

OK.. now lets go jump to some conclusions!:starcat:

:lmao: You started it!

MMDad

Lem Putt
Not yet. But could there really be another explanation for what happened to the baby while in his care?
If there was a reasonable, believable explanation for the injuries it is very unlikely that he would have been charged.

Doctors, especially at Children's, are very good at recognizing signs of abuse vs. accidents. They do sometimes make mistakes, but that is extremely rare.

sockgirl77

:shrug: Depends how the baby fell, or what it fell on.

But whose baby was it? And why would someone leave their baby with him if he had a rap sheet like that?

People are saying that it was his baby. As far as the injuries go, I doubt that a fall could cause those. If he didn't beat the baby, he threw it.

thetruth

Mob Mentality

Terrible situation, yes. But is it beyond your limited comprehension to consider that maybe this guy's innocent? While I was surprised to read today that 15 women were attacked by a mob in Kenya and burned alive as "witches," I suppose I shouldn't be, since this exact kind of thinking and juvenile rationalization is happening in my own back yard.

donbarzini

Terrible situation, yes. But is it beyond your limited comprehension to consider that maybe this guy's innocent? While I was surprised to read today that 15 women were attacked by a mob in Kenya and burned alive as "witches," I suppose I shouldn't be, since this exact kind of thinking and juvenile rationalization is happening in my own back yard.

Please, by all means, enlighten us, Oh Great One. Please tell us how a 2 month old child can sustain the type of injuries suffered in this instance; when in the custody of this man. Please share your wisdom with us, the great unwashed, so we may benefit from your superior knowledge, you dick.

AndyMarquisLIVE

No, it isn't. But, since you have some information to the contrary, please share.

:popcorn:

Enlighten us wise one, show us thetruth. :notworthy