Are you a good tipper?

Mikeinsmd

XOXO17 said:
by the way mikeinmd, I AM a student!
I figured you were hence the "get an education" comment......... Hope your major is not one of: "Would you like fries with that" :duh:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Please tell us where you work and when you'll be there. I'd like to decide first hand!! :jet:

She can't tells for the risk of getting fired for "representing" the restaurant in a bad light. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
I figured you were hence the "get an education" comment......... Hope your major is not one of: "Would you like fries with that" :duh:
DING! Fwies are done!

XOXO17

I NEVER said bad service deserved a tip! I am only stating that good service deserves a good tip!You stupid nascar redneck! I also cannot reveal where I work because my post would get me in trouble as I explained earlier.

Mikeinsmd

XOXO17 said:
I NEVER said bad service deserved a tip! I am only stating that good service deserves a good tip!You stupid nascar redneck! I also cannot reveal where I work because my post would get me in trouble as I explained earlier.
Trixieracer baby!!!! Is that you again??? :killingme

H

HollowSoul

here is a little lesson on your tip.......and when it is in jeapordy...

when you take my order.....and ANYTHING is wrong......there goes your tip
if the dinnerware is dirty in the slightest......................there goes your tip
if i finish my drink before you ask me for another............there goes your tip
if after at least 5 minuites after you bring me my food,you do not come back out and ask me how is everything..........................................there goes your tip
AND MOST IMPORTANT
if i have to get your attention for anything, the next time i visit your establishment....i will remember your name and request to be seated somewhere other than your working section.

bottom line......it's a job, so bust your @ss just like the rest of us do.
and as far as a "minimum tip" that is just :bs:
if you want something extra.....earn it
setting a minimum tip is like going to a strip club and shoving the "minimum tip" into the g-string of the fattest/ugliest stripper there..(if that was the case, rosies would be booming)

ok.......i'm done, my 2 cents are spent, or should i have left that on the table as a tip :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
XOXO17 said:
if you tended bar rosered then you should understand where Im coming from.

It really helps to be attractive and have a good sense of humor. :kiss:

Mikeinsmd

HollowSoul said:
here is a little lesson on your tip.......and when it is in jeapordy...when you take my order.....and ANYTHING is wrong......there goes your tip if the dinnerware is dirty in the slightest......................there goes your tip if i finish my drink before you ask me for another............there goes your tip if after at least 5 minuites after you bring me my food,you do not come back out and ask me how is everything..........................................there goes your tip
AND MOST IMPORTANT
if i have to get your attention for anything, the next time i visit your establishment....i will remember your name and request to be seated somewhere other than your working section.

bottom line......it's a job, so bust your @ss just like the rest of us do.
and as far as a "minimum tip" that is just :bs:
if you want something extra.....earn it
setting a minimum tip is like going to a strip club and shoving the "minimum tip" into the g-string of the fattest/ugliest stripper there..(if that was the case, rosies would be booming) ok.......i'm done, my 2 cents are spent, or should i have left that on the table as a tip :shrug:
Hey there my fellow poor tipping, nascar rednick!! :clap: Lets go terrorize some restaraunts tonight!! :jet:

XOXO17

I really would like to, but I can't- I really would get in trouble. I would love to prove how good I am!