Are you a good tipper?

Mikeinsmd

XOXO17 said:
I really would like to, but I can't- I really would get in trouble. I would love to prove how good I am!
PM it to me then ...please. I will give an HONEST evaluation of your services.

H

HollowSoul

XOXO17 said:
I really would like to, but I can't- I really would get in trouble. I would love to prove how good I am!
well then give us a general location........

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
XOXO17 said:

Send me a PM telling me where you work and I'll check ya out sometime.

Mikeinsmd

XOXO17 said:
whats that supposed to mean. I think I made valid points in my post. Any server would agree.
Hunney, you have 0 credibility here. Only one way to earn it. Tell us where you work and when you're working. We are fair and honest people here. If you are what you say you are, your tip will reflect it and so will my posts afterwards.

H

HollowSoul

XOXO17 said:
whats that supposed to mean. I think I made valid points in my post. Any server would agree.
yes you have your points
but a minimum tip is just f'n stupid
it gives the server a chance to do nothing and still get paid
that would be like my self that is in the military and do nothing all day long but play on the computer......
wait a min...
i'm guilty of that

never mind........20% cummin your way :yay:

Mikeinsmd

XOXO17 said:
Riiigght! so then right after I pm it to you..you post here for all to see
I give you my word I will not do that. You can have admin remove the thread or you can remove the thread if I do.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
XOXO17 said:
Riiigght! so then right after I pm it to you..you post here for all to see

Actually, no I wouldn't do that.

But look at it this way, you could drum up some business for the establishment and if your service is exceptional, you can get some good tips. :yay:

XOXO17

HollowSoul said:
yes you have your points
that would be like my self that is in the military and do nothing all day long but play on the computer......
wait a min...
i'm guilty of that

No, No, NO! I said minimum for GOOD service not bad! I don't even tip a bad or rude server..but I can tell when they are trying or when thier not.

Mikeinsmd

HollowSoul said:
yes you have your points
that would be like my self that is in the military and do nothing all day long but play on the computer...... wait a min... i'm guilty of that
:killingme :notworthy

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I agree with everyone except XOXO17. Get another job. I don't want you f'ing up my night.

XOXO17

Mikeinsmd said:
I give you my word I will not do that. You can have admin remove the thread or you can remove the thread if I do.
No offense mike, I don't really trust you after being called a sniveling little twit! besides I really, really can't say where I work

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
XOXO17 said:
No offense mike, I don't really trust you after being called a sniveling little twit! besides I really, really can't say where I work
Mikey, I told you calling people sniveling little twits would eventually result in your not being trusted. :nono:

Mikeinsmd

XOXO17 said:
I just call em like I see em...... That's the first impression you made on this board in your very first thread. By the posts of others, It would appear I am not alone in my conclusion.

You can change all that by telling us where you work. We may be scoundrels but we're not mean, malicious people. We will give an honest assessment of your services.