bank of america robbed

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I have found that the people that get the most outraged about stupid stuff like watermelon jokes, have the least diverse friend group. My friends and I make jokes like that to each other all the time. of all races. My asian roomate in college couldnt make rice. It was hilarious. And I have never laughed harder than when I went to a friends room to drink/party whatever and he had a kfc bucket and a watermelon posicle wrapper in his trash can...we must have laughed for 20 min. Lighten up. Get some friends that arent other guilty whites and realize the world is fun when you arent worried about what foods to say in a sentence with what race.

camily

Peace
I have found that the people that get the most outraged about stupid stuff like watermelon jokes, have the least diverse friend group. My friends and I make jokes like that to each other all the time. of all races. My asian roomate in college couldnt make rice. It was hilarious. And I have never laughed harder than when I went to a friends room to drink/party whatever and he had a kfc bucket and a watermelon posicle wrapper in his trash can...we must have laughed for 20 min. Lighten up. Get some friends that arent other guilty whites and realize the world is fun when you arent worried about what foods to say in a sentence with what race.

I make jokes like that all the time with my friends, not the same and we all know it.
Whatever, you guys will never admit what you know he/she meant so lets just drop it.

KVF323

I make jokes like that all the time with my friends, not the same and we all know it.
Whatever, you guys will never admit what you know he/she meant so lets just drop it.
so youre sayign u make racist jokes too, but thats ok?

SunSpot

I don't know what the poster was implying:shrug: since I do not suffer from white guilt syndrome.

Dan Rather, that pillar of liberal journalistic integrity uses the word watermelon in DIRECT reference to Obama and his policies but does he get called on the carpet? Did you express your outrage then?

What does Dan Rather have to do with what ICit posted? Does the behavior of one journalist permit us all to be rude? I should think not. And what does being liberal or conservative have to do with ICit's comment? A person should be accountable for what comes out of their own mouth and not try to make excuses or place the blame elsewhere.

Terence

Error 404
Can we go back to talking about the hoodrats and the bank being robbed? So yea its terrible, I hope justice will prevail. I'm sure sooner or later it will.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I consider myself educated...and I just now discover because I like greens, fried chicken, watermelon, and yes even chitlins, that I am black. Who knew? And I already filled out my census form. :frown:

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
I consider myself educated...and I just now discover because I like greens, fried chicken, watermelon, and yes even chitlins, that I am black. Who knew? And I already filled out my census form. :frown:

There's a fine coming your way for lying on your Census!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Did I miss something, or did Obama rob the BoA? So THAT's how he's going to fund health care.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I can't believe that you're admitting that you like chitlins. I am more aghast at that statement than I am about the Obama/watermelon reference.

Yuck! :barf:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What does Dan Rather have to do with what ICit posted? Does the behavior of one journalist permit us all to be rude? I should think not. And what does being liberal or conservative have to do with ICit's comment? A person should be accountable for what comes out of their own mouth and not try to make excuses or place the blame elsewhere.

:whoosh:
I hate to break it to you but just because you and Camily saw the word "watermelon" and White House in the same sentence doesn't mean ICit is racist. To me it points out a flawed thinking process on your part because you want to see everything in black and white terms at all times.

How much coverage of Rather's quip did you see or hear? Rather gets a pass on a national stage but ICit gets branded, you don't see the double standard?

Tell you what, email Chris Matthews and Dan Rather and pass your outrage along to them.

SunSpot

:whoosh:
I hate to break it to you but just because you and Camily saw the word "watermelon" and White House in the same sentence doesn't mean ICit is racist. To me it points out a flawed thinking process on your part because you want to see everything in black and white terms at all times.

How much coverage of Rather's quip did you see or hear? Rather gets a pass on a national stage but ICit gets branded, you don't see the double standard?

Tell you what, email Chris Matthews and Dan Rather and pass your outrage along to them.

Who's branding anyone? I never called anyone a racist. And if Dan Rather said something stupid (it certainly wouldn't be the first time) he shouldn't get a pass any more than the next person. If I wanted to have this discussion with Chris Matthews and Dan Rather, I would have, but it's far more interesting right here.

SoMDGirl42

and ICiT loves her some Miggy, so I guess that means she's not racist either :lol:

BTW, I do not like greens or chitlins. Good thing I'm Puerto Rican!