bank of america robbed

This thread really sucks. I don't get how a serious bit of information that could potentially benefit the community can get twisted around so that a few immature members can get their jollies prodding and poking each other... Grow the f**k up.

Cheshire_Cat

Tattoo ADDICT!
This thread really sucks. I don't get how a serious bit of information that could potentially benefit the community can get twisted around so that a few immature members can get their jollies prodding and poking each other... Grow the f**k up.

Lighten up. Everyone has read the Baynet link and I am sure they all know what's going on. If you can't take a bit of joking around and people ribbing each other then maybe you should not be reading a public forum. If you don't like what people have to say then maybe ignore them? Just saying.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Are you for realz?

Otter

Nothing to see here

Steny Hoyer (DoWhat) started the rumors.

rmorse

And this whole time I thought that chitlins were those little square pieces of gum.....guess I was wrong. :shrug:

PrepH4U

:1bdz:
So are you one of jet skiers? :whistle:

SoMDGirl42

Just wondering. You seem awfully suspicious denying you even know there is a BOA located there. I know they're looking for a green Acura. I was hoping to call crime stoppers and tell them to investigate SoccerMom and collect that reward! :roflmao:

SoccerMom2

Just wondering. You seem awfully suspicious denying you even know there is a BOA located there. I know they're looking for a green Acura. I was hoping to call crime stoppers and tell them to investigate SoccerMom and collect that reward! :roflmao:

LOL! I guess i just never really pay attention. I don't drive down that way very often. Now i am going to today. It is bugging me that i never seen it. When i do i'll probably be like OH DUHHH!