Bar.nightlife.music.fun?

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
hborror said:
WTF Im married been married for 3 years and my hubby is home no later then 5:15PM. I am 22 which means I can go out and have a good time if you didnt know...I have plenty of money to pay a sitter if I wanted to go out which is hardly ever by the way.

P.S I have to much class for the brass rail, I wouldnt want to run into you.

Then you would fit right in at Happyland. That place is just full of classy people just like you!

H

hborror

jwwb2000 said:
Then you would fit right in at Happyland. That place is just full of classy people just like you!

Last edited by a moderator:

camily

Peace
hborror said:
WTF Im married been married for 3 years and my hubby is home no later then 5:15PM. I am 22 which means I can go out and have a good time if you didnt know...I have plenty of money to pay a sitter if I wanted to go out which is hardly ever by the way.

P.S I have to much class for the brass rail, I wouldnt want to run into you.
wowsers

That is all.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
hborror said:
I would never be a freakin tree huggin hippie Im a republican so take that #### and shove it.

You don't need to be a Republican to fit into Happyland. Ya just need to know how to speak ebonics.

Hey...don't go outside while it is raining...you may drown.

On second thought, that may not be such a bad thing LMAO.

onebdzee

off the shelf
jazz lady said:
So kwillia gets Bucky, onebdzee gets Ray, and BSGal gets Shane. Gotcha. :wink:

:nono: you got that a little off....

kwillia, BS Gal and I go home together and Bucky, Ray and Shane do whatever it is that they do LMAO ....and on the way we get K-Jo and Nickel....oh and Camily is meeting us there :biggrin: