Bar.nightlife.music.fun?

H

hborror

jwwb2000 said:
You don't need to be a Republican to fit into Happyland. Ya just need to know how to speak ebonics.

Hey...don't go outside while it is raining...you may drown.

On second thought, that may not be such a bad thing LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrepH4U

BS Gal said:
We're all bitc*es AND sluts. lmao
Like if we knew she was looking for a republican bar we could have told her. We need to brush up on mind reading again! lmao

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
hborror said:
WTF you make no sense alot of the shi* you say is dumb.

Let me spell it out for you.....You are a stuck up Biatch and you have your nose stuck way up in the air and if you go outside when it rains, you will drown.

Get it now azzwipe.

onebdzee said:
:nono: you got that a little off....

kwillia, BS Gal and I go home together and Bucky, Ray and Shane do whatever it is that they do LMAO ....and on the way we get K-Jo and Nickel....oh and Camily is meeting us there :biggrin:
Wait a minute... I wanna keep Bucky, Ray and Shane.... :tap:

camily

Peace
hborror said:
WTF you make no sense alot of the shi* you say is dumb.
That was a run-on sentence and we will definitely tell you about it if we see it that kind of shiat really gets to us do you know what I mean?

H

hborror

H

hborror

jwwb2000 said:
Let me spell it out for you.....You are a stuck up Biatch and you have your nose stuck way up in the air and if you go outside when it rains, you will drown.

Get it now azzwipe.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
hborror said:
I cant make 1 thread with out the group ho*s ruining it. I see how it is on this forum. You all follow each other to a thread and ya like to cuase trouble.

Maybe it is because we don't like stuck up bitties like you.

PrepH4U

hborror said:
I cant make 1 thread with out the group ho*s ruining it. I see how it is on this forum. You all follow each other to a thread and ya like to cuase trouble.
Could you translate that please? :shortbus: