best restaurant in St. Mary's

khall1195

I have been questioned by relatives that will be visiting soon, what is the best restaurant in this area (not too far from the base, we aren't much to travel too far). I haven't been to many places around here that aren't fast food types, so I wouldn't know. What are some opinions?

JTross

JTross
:howdy: :howdy: :howdy: :howdy: :howdy: :howdy: :howdy:
khall1195 said:
I have been questioned by relatives that will be visiting soon, what is the best restaurant in this area (not too far from the base, we aren't much to travel too far). I haven't been to many places around here that aren't fast food types, so I wouldn't know. What are some opinions?

Asahi is a great place for good food and is definetely somewhere to consider.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Can't say which is the best but some of my favorites:

Clarkes Landing
Cafe des Artistes
Sandgates
Scheible's

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
St Mary's
Tides (Pricey)
Outback (Crowded)
Asahi (Not bad but not that great either)
Hot Noodle (Good Thai food)
Sierra Grande (I think their Mexican food taste better than Monterey's)

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
desertrat said:

My experiences with Willows is this: Very good food and service, and the prices were medium. But the thing I remember the most, is that if you come away - still hungry from John Nucci's place, you must have a hole in your stomach! :lmao:

N

nitwhit3286

The Naughty Gull in Solomon's was definitely tasty when a friend took me there....Cerro Grande...mexican place in lexington park..they make you feel as if you're family when you walk through the door!