Bidenomics

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Restaurants CUT Jobs Over Minimum Wage Boost As Owner EXPOSES Bidenflation Causing $16 Sandwiches!​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'What HAS the world come to?' McDonald's customer is left outraged after being charged $7.29 for single Egg McMuffin at Connecticut restaurant

• A McDonald's customer was left astounded after paying $7.29 for a single Egg McMuffin in a Connecticut drive through
  • Some social media users labelled the price 'outrageous' but others pointed out that the location of the restaurant explained the higher bill

A McDonald's customer was left astounded after paying $7.29 for a single Egg McMuffin in a Connecticut drive through.

Bespoke Investment Group posted a picture of the customer's receipt with the caption '$7.29 for one McDonald's Egg McMuffin. What has the world come to?? These were 2 for $2 pretty recently.'

The bill records the purchase of two Egg McMuffins for $14.58 and one Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddle without two half-strips of bacon for $7.19.
Other user's called the cost 'outrageous' and 'absurd.'

One pointed out that the particular McDonalds, at 165 Round Hill Road in Fairfield, is on an I-95 rest stop where the prices are often higher than at regular stores.

herb749

I've been going to concerts for years at Jiffy Lube Live in Manassas VA . I buy in the mid-level to last level of pavilion seats. $85-95 was the going rate. This year those same seats are $145. No inflation right .

Hijinx

I've been going to concerts for years at Jiffy Lube Live in Manassas VA . I buy in the mid-level to last level of pavilion seats. $85-95 was the going rate. This year those same seats are $145. No inflation right .
If people are willing to pay they are willing to charge.

SamSpade

Pandemic began in earnest in early spring of 2020. When Trump was President.

Inflation took off after Biden assumed office and deliberately did everything imaginable to make gas prices rise which was the primary igniter of inflation followed by printing money and spending like there’s no tomorrow.

BIDEN owns the inflation problem and everything connected to it.

HemiHauler

Pandemic began in earnest in early spring of 2020. When Trump was President.

Inflation took off after Biden assumed office and deliberately did everything imaginable to make gas prices rise which was the primary igniter of inflation followed by printing money and spending like there’s no tomorrow.

BIDEN owns the inflation problem and everything connected to it.

Completely WRONG.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

SamSpade

Completely WRONG.
Elaborate - if you have any idea what you're saying.

There's zero question that the cost of gas in this country was a result of Biden - because they SAID THAT WAS THE IDEA. And the cost of gas ties into everything we buy.

I don't know of a better way to create inflation - than to print money when inflation has already begun to be a problem.

We haven't had a serious inflation problem in this country since Nixon and Ford. So how is it that world events MUST HAVE conspired together just to create inflation?

It wasn't even a problem for 2020 while Trump was President, and you couldn't get toilet paper or - well a lot of things.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Elaborate - if you have any idea what you're saying.

There's zero question that the cost of gas in this country was a result of Biden - because they SAID THAT WAS THE IDEA. And the cost of gas ties into everything we buy.

I don't know of a better way to create inflation - than to print money when inflation has already begun to be a problem.

We haven't had a serious inflation problem in this country since Nixon and Ford. So how is it that world events MUST HAVE conspired together just to create inflation?

It wasn't even a problem for 2020 while Trump was President, and you couldn't get toilet paper or - well a lot of things.
He will blame Trump's juicing the economy as the start.

SamSpade

He will blame Trump's juicing the economy as the start.
You know - I was born under Eisenhower. Yeah it makes me old, but I remember stuff. And I don't remember Republicans blaming their predecessor for all the crap that went wrong under their administration. Both Reagan and Bush had some nasty recessions during their terms - but they didn't blame Democrats. Clinton wasted no time blaming everything on "the previous 12 years of Republican administration" - a phrase so worn out from use, he might as well patent it. And we are all familiar with "Bush's Fault" - people went so far as to blame that earthquake in Virginia on a hitherto unknown geological formation to be called Bush's Fault.

And Biden blames Trump. Of course he does. He even makes the most seriously stupid announcement during the SuperBowl - while proclaiming the success of Bidenomics - by telling us that products cost the same but are SMALLER.

Hence proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that at least, at the consumer level - it is NOT WORKING AT ALL.

High prices are here to stay. In the past, when wages caught up with prices, the pain was alleviated. Well they're not catching up - new jobs are low-paying jobs and a huge portion of them are GOVERNMENT.

So who's juicing the numbers?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
the cost of gas in this country was a result of Biden - because they SAID THAT WAS THE IDEA

Yep

Greenies want GAS AT 5 OR 10 DOLLARS A GALLON ... to this end Biden has been shutting down the Fossil Fuel Industry

To Push Americans out of their cars into 15 min Cities

Progressives are also changing Zoning Regulations to limit Housing in the Suburbs

California is changing single housing zoning converting to multi-family housing

SamSpade

Yep

Greenies want GAS AT 5 OR 10 DOLLARS A GALLON ... to this end Biden has been shutting down the Fossil Fuel Industry

To Push Americans out of their cars into 15 min Cities

Progressives are also changing Zoning Regulations to limit Housing in the Suburbs

California is changing single housing zoning converting to multi-family housing
And this has been declared - repeatedly. If they can't get higher priced gas and fossil fuels, they want it taxed out of existence.
Biden OWNS higher gas prices because it was done that way on purpose. He's done some massively STUPID MANEUVERS to keep a lid on things - like nearly WIPE OUT our Strategic Petroleum Reserve.

Yeah don't go on about how little it has - he's still emptied it.

1707750297793.png