camping this weekend Anyone?

romance

One of the sinners
Naaa

Not full of BS..........just know what I'm told baby. Umm or has the complaiments been BS Jaime Jonathon. lol

romance

One of the sinners
Details....

The only details you would get from a 3some with Jaime would as follows:

1) foreplay for 1/2 hour
2) sex for 10 mins ( give or take Ohhh 5 mins.)
3) 3 mins of cuddling

Oh wait cuddling can last sometimes longer then the sex!

Joking Jaime!!!!!!!

If he goes twice in a matter of a few moments the second time is longer.........but wouldnt want him to get a swelled head. lol

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
ok

Well enough info there crys. I was done giving info about us on here...then look at you giving intimaate details out. Ya bum

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Details....

Originally posted by BchBns

well well well ... changing your tune, sxy?

:roflmao:

I don't necessarily need foreplay however, I do NEED the sex to last longer than 5 minutes. No way would I engage in intercourse with someone where it takes me longer to get undressed than the actual "act." :cool:

Poor Romance! :lmao:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Man

I'm always getting the bad wrao. Romance. aka Crystal AKA, trouble AKA my bi@%tch lol... Shes cut off. So any takers? lol I give my 5 minutes at a time loiving for free lol

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I got some of those new "super sensitive" condoms the other day.
They're really great.
You can get up and leave and they stick around and do the cuddling for you!
:D

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by bknarw
I got some of those new "super sensitive" condoms the other day.
They're really great.
You can get up and leave and they stick around and do the cuddling for you!
:D

:roflmao:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I heard an interesting comment the other day.

It was from a housewife who said that foreplay started for her when her husband did the dishes that night.

romance

One of the sinners
ok well

Jaime Im sure Jess will take ya up on the offer since he only has eyes for you hehehehe.

And, BK, foreplay starts for me when I see Jaime doing the dishes AND THE COOKING!!! lol

Sxy, don't feel sorry for me. I'll never complain! :blushing:

K

KaZamm1061

My thread and i get left out of everything and now camping turned into a sex match. Damn

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by KaZamm1061
My thread and i get left out of everything and now camping turned into a sex match. Damn

....and your complaining about it why???? :lol:

I thought sex was a good thing. That is, unless your not getting any and you've got cobwebs. :roflmao:

romance

One of the sinners
Sxy,

Sex is a good thing. Unless, as you said, not getting any, have cobwebs, it doesn't last long enough, or you are not getting enough ! lol

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Sxy,

Originally posted by romance
Sex is a good thing. Unless, as you said, not getting any, have cobwebs, it doesn't last long enough, or you are not getting enough ! lol

How does one "get enough"???

romance

One of the sinners
Bk

If you figure that one out, let me know. I'm sure SOME would say I need to learn that. lol

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Sxy,

Originally posted by bknarw

How does one "get enough"???

Bk,

As far as length, I get more than enough. :D But the nympho I am, I could never get enough of the actual "deed." :bandit:

romance

One of the sinners
Well

If I say no I would just get in truoble. So seeing as how I am cut off already. I LOVE what I get lol:bubble: