camping this weekend Anyone?

SxyPrincess

Re: Well

Originally posted by romance
If I say no I would just get in truoble. So seeing as how I am cut off already. I LOVE what I get lol:bubble:

Cut-off??? Puh-leeze! :bubble: Just do the ol naked straddle thing when he's unsuspecting. Works everytime! :D

romance

One of the sinners
Naaa

Just wait till he comes home, changes his clothes, and then sit down between his legs and ummmmmm:blushing: Better not say any more. He may know what to expect and it not get to him lol

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Sxy,

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

Bk,

As far as length, I get more than enough. :D But the nympho I am, I could never get enough of the actual "deed." :bandit:

Actually, that's what I was talking about.
However, if you're still unsatisfied, I can actually supply both!
:D

SxyPrincess

Re: Naaa

Originally posted by romance
Just wait till he comes home, changes his clothes, and then sit down between his legs and ummmmmm:blushing: Better not say any more. He may know what to expect and it not get to him lol

Sounds like a "hummer" to me. :D

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sxy,

Originally posted by bknarw

Actually, that's what I was talking about.
However, if you're still unsatisfied, I can actually supply both!
:D

But, can you work it like Ernest T???? :bubble:

K

KaZamm1061

This isnt a camping invite this is a sex invite.. it looks like everyone turned this into an orgy. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnn. and i still wasnt invited..

romance

One of the sinners
I woulnd't be able to walk and may still want more. Especially if it's from someone like, Ohhh, Kenny Chesney, Dale Jr, or Harvick.

Oh yeah.....Jaime too.:eek:

K

KaZamm1061

it went very well must have been damn near 100 people that showed up. we had to make three trips to the liquor store and the grocery store cuz we ran out of food
too bad everyone missed it. it was a blast.

K

KaZamm1061

Acually yes i did along with then laptop. I never leave home without it. At the campsite there is cable modem hookups and Electric. Real Convienent huh. :)

SxyPrincess

Ok, so if you were having so much fun camping, why would you be posting on the forums and playing Playstation?

I'm still :confused: