Caps!

Kerad

But...but...but....

The NHL and Gary Bettman had a conspiracy to let the Penguins and Capitals win.

but...but ...but...

OldHillcrestGuy

Caps had a great year, this playoff series will just make them stronger in the years too come, great growing experience for the young ones.

GREAT YEAR CAPS THANK YOU :yay:

AndyMarquisLIVE

But...but...but....

The NHL and Gary Bettman had a conspiracy to let the Penguins and Capitals win.

but...but ...but...

:killingme

I heard that one too.

Caps had a great year, this playoff series will just make them stronger in the years too come, great growing experience for the young ones.

GREAT YEAR CAPS THANK YOU :yay:

:yeahthat: Ovie's a beast. They did what they needed to. Unfortanently, they commited a stupid penalty. I said it was over right there.

Back to NBC-MySpace Decision 2008 on MSNBC.

Peter Forsberg

Back to racing for me. No need for me to watch the remainder of the season.

Cryers can't beat Pittsburgh. Since my teams and drivers all seem to keep losing when it counts, I'm going to take my curse and go cheer for the Cryers. :evil:
We don't play Pitt if you were any kind of a fan you would know this. Jumpoff your bandwagon.

Kerad

Caps fans are sad now..but once you have a few days to get over it, you should be proud of how your team played ever since Boudreau (sp?) got on board.

And ESPECIALLY proud of how they battled back form a 1-3 deficit to send it to Game 7 +.

Well done, Caps. :cheers:

:clap:

AndyMarquisLIVE

We don't play Pitt if you were any kind of a fan you would know this. Jumpoff your bandwagon.
Well, I'm taking my 2-year long sports curse and jumping on the Cryers bandwagon now. :killingme

Here, let me tell you what my teams have done.

Jacksonville lost to New England.
Kevin Harvick has not won in over 40 races.
Mark Martin has not won in over 70 races.
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. hasn't won in over 60 races.
Redskins lost to Seattle.
Caps lost to Cyers.
Alli Owens has DNF'd in every race this year.

Looks like, no matter who you play, the odds are stacked up against you with me riding on your bandwagon (until you lose!). :jet:

I've learned, always cheer for the guy you want to lose. :lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Caps fans are sad now..but once you have a few days to get over it, you should be proud of how your team played ever since Boudreau (sp?) got on board.

And ESPECIALLY proud of how they battled back form a 1-3 deficit to send it to Game 7 +.

Well done, Caps. :cheers:

:clap:
They did well. At least you don't call them the Crapitals anymore. :smack:

:lol:

We'll go farther next year. Don't forget how, in December and January, it was "impossible" for us to make it into the playoffs.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Well, I'm taking my 2-year long sports curse and jumping on the Cryers bandwagon now. :killingme

Here, let me tell you what my teams have done.

Jacksonville lost to New England.
Kevin Harvick has not won in over 40 races.
Mark Martin has not won in over 70 races.
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. hasn't won in over 60 races.
Redskins lost to Seattle.
Caps lost to Cyers.
Alli Owens has DNF'd in every race this year.

Looks like, no matter who you play, the odds are stacked up against you with me riding on your bandwagon (until you lose!). :jet:

I've learned, always cheer for the guy you want to lose. :lmao:

You forgot Andy DNF'ed in the bidding for Richmond Nationwide Tix.

Kerad

They did well. At least you don't call them the Crapitals anymore. :smack:

:lol:

We'll go farther next year. Don't forget how, in December and January, it was "impossible" for us to make it into the playoffs.

I'll still call them the Craps when they play Pittsburgh and Carolina next year. But the've earned my respect...no doubt. :yay:

They're on the way up.