Caps!

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

you wanted a non objective view of the "bad calls and non calls"

I gave you one!

No.. you didn't.

You gave me an opinion which was on calls that I agreed with...:dork:

I said that it was the right call having a no-call on the "goalie-interference" and that it was the right move to call the tripping penalty in OT :shrug:

I was saying that overall, in the series (and even in that 7th game), Philly simply got away with more cheap shots and got non-calls where when Washington would do something minor in comparison, got a penalty.

That is my opinion. Do you have a non-biased video to the contrary, stating that Washington got away with more things that should have been penalties?

LordStanley

I know nothing
You are so full of ####. :rolleyes:

Anyone who was non-objective would agree that the Flyers got away with MUCH more than the Caps. It isn't even comparable :shrug: (and that isn't counting things that were whined about unnecessarily, like the "goalie interference" in game 7. That was just bad luck for the Caps :shrug: GRANTED...it really did piss me off when they showed the goal that got washed off from a Tampa game when something WAYYY less than the incident in game 7 happened. But it is history now.)

No.. you didn't.

You gave me an opinion which was on calls that I agreed with...:dork:

I said that it was the right call having a no-call on the "goalie-interference" and that it was the right move to call the tripping penalty in OT :shrug:

I was saying that overall, in the series (and even in that 7th game), Philly simply got away with more cheap shots and got non-calls where when Washington would do something minor in comparison, got a penalty.

That is my opinion. Do you have a non-biased video to the contrary, stating that Washington got away with more things that should have been penalties?

I still cant find where you agreed with the non goalie interference call....

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I still cant find where you agreed with the non goalie interference call....

and that isn't counting things that were whined about unnecessarily, like the "goalie interference" in game 7. That was just bad luck for the Caps GRANTED...it really did piss me off when they showed the goal that got washed off from a Tampa game when something WAYYY less than the incident in game 7 happened. But it is history now.)

bolded.

Sorry I didn't just flat-out say it...I know that you Philly supporters need everything spelled out nice and slow for ya :yay:

:)roflmao: I can't actually remember if you're a philly fan, I just wanted to say that :yay:)

LordStanley

I know nothing
bolded.

Sorry I didn't just flat-out say it...I know that you Philly supporters need everything spelled out nice and slow for ya :yay:

:)roflmao: I can't actually remember if you're a philly fan, I just wanted to say that :yay:)

Sorry, I didnt realize this was written in Da Vinci's Code. Makes sense now.

OldHillcrestGuy

I hope Montreal, can control the Flyers, the Flyers will do the same thing to them that they did to the Caps. The Habs are the youngest team in the league they will go after them like they did Ovie,Backstrom , Semin and Green, they also have a rookie goaltender, and they will take runs at him like they did Huet.

GO HABS:yahoo:

Peter Forsberg

I hope Montreal, can control the Flyers, the Flyers will do the same thing to them that they did to the Caps. The Habs are the youngest team in the league they will go after them like they did Ovie,Backstrom , Semin and Green, they also have a rookie goaltender, and they will take runs at him like they did Huet.

GO HABS:yahoo:
Par4 5th hole goodluck!!!