Cavadoodle/cavapoo

Lacie Girl

My BFF is a Pit Bull!
Thank you. I appreciate this post. I could not come up with a way to be informative without being degrading.

No problem. This is what I do best. Then I let everyone bash me for being a "smarta$$" and having a "stick up my a$$". :yikes: LOL! Have you ever noticed that a$$ comes up a lot when people bash me? Maybe they like it :moon: . Well :razz: to those people. I take it like a champ. :boxing:

Glad I could help. I didn't even know there were that many out there. I knew about the Port. Water dogs and the Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers because I have friends that have them for that reason. The PWDs are a little neurotic and high evergy but the Wheaton is as laid back as they come (and all fluffy and cute).

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Okay I don't want to be mean or anything but I asked a simply question about where i could find one. I DID NOT ask for anyones opinion on what they thought abou mixed breeds..if you don't like it then that's your problem. Not all mixed breeds are "ill" or have problems but yes some are poorly breed just like any other animal. And the peopl who are breeding purebreds and selling them are the ones in it for profit. I want a nice companion that my brother won't sneeze about. Yes they're are other hypoallergic breeds out there and yes they aren't what I want. And poodles can be very mean that's why people cross breed them so they have better personalities and other dogs don't shed.

I'm sorry that all of you do have sticks up your a$$es and that you have to attack an innocent person posting a question. It's not my fault that other people bred dogs poorly. Attack them not me! I would love to buy a shelter dog or adopt but I can't because of my brothers allergies. I would love to help any animal there is but there is no way that can happen. There has to be an outlet for the poorly bred dogs. i don't agree with slaughter or dog fighting but I do feel there needs to be outlet.

All of you need to grow up a little and realize that you can't attack a person when they ask a question. all you people are looking for is drama..Get outta the teenage years and get a life!

I've posted what I thought and I don't want anymore of your advice or mean comments

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Okay I don't want to be mean or anything but I asked a simply question about where i could find one. I DID NOT ask for anyones opinion on what they thought abou mixed breeds..if you don't like it then that's your problem. Not all mixed breeds are "ill" or have problems but yes some are poorly breed just like any other animal. And the peopl who are breeding purebreds and selling them are the ones in it for profit. I want a nice companion that my brother won't sneeze about. Yes they're are other hypoallergic breeds out there and yes they aren't what I want. And poodles can be very mean that's why people cross breed them so they have better personalities and other dogs don't shed.

I'm sorry that all of you do have sticks up your a$$es and that you have to attack an innocent person posting a question. It's not my fault that other people bred dogs poorly. Attack them not me! I would love to buy a shelter dog or adopt but I can't because of my brothers allergies. I would love to help any animal there is but there is no way that can happen. There has to be an outlet for the poorly bred dogs. i don't agree with slaughter or dog fighting but I do feel there needs to be outlet.

All of you need to grow up a little and realize that you can't attack a person when they ask a question. all you people are looking for is drama..Get outta the teenage years and get a life!

I've posted what I thought and I don't want anymore of your advice or mean comments
It appears that no one has the answer - or the only answer that will satisfy you. So far, no good.

Regarding what you feel we need to do and are seeking out of this thread (drama :blahblah:) - oh and what we have placed in our lower orafice - I personally feel you should just :shrug: - :buttkick: JUMP B!TCH and find a Princess Play Toy somewhere else.

Again, my humble opinion. :coffee:

Last edited:

Lacie Girl

My BFF is a Pit Bull!

Now wait a minute! I have been very nice when talking to you. All I did was explain what someone else was trying to say and give you more options then the one you were looking at. If its a small dog that you are looking for, why not the Lhasa Apso or Maltese? These are both small dogs that have endearing personalities.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
If its a small dog that you are looking for, why not the Lhasa Apso or Maltese?

Because obviously this person has their educated "mind" made up to buy (with most likely big $$) some "designer" MUTT. Irregardless of the fact that there are probably many of these already in a rescue somewhere because someone else encouraged some BYB to keep "producing" these MUTTS.

Not all dogs carry every trait of their breed, but a number of them carry numerous traits, which means you mix any breed with any breed you do NOT KNOW what traits you are getting. Which is one of the MAJOR reasons Labradoodles and other'doodles are winding up in shelters across the United States.

So blissful jumper go "buy" your mutt, and some rescue somewhere will wind up picking up the pieces of the other dogs you have encouraged this good "breeder" :sarcasm: to continue to produce.

fredsaid2

Blissful Jumper,

I think what Itsbob is trying to say is that any time you take two different purebred breeds and mix them, you are making a "mixed breed" or better known as a mutt.

Very informative Laci Girl, tks!

I think Bliss is young so you all might want to cut her some slack. On the other hand Bliss, telling people to ST.... does not peg high on the maturity meter. When you ask a question on a public forum be prepared for caustic, contrary replies. Goes with the territory especially when asking opinions from people who donate time and money to rescues. Filter out the info you need but also try to see the issue from their perspectives.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Blissful Jumper,

Airedale Terrier
American Hairless Terrier
Barbet
Basenji
Bedlington Terrier
Bergamasco
Bichon Frisé
Bolognese
Border Terrier
Bouvier des Flandres
Cairn Terrier
Chacy Ranior
Chinese Crested
Coton De Tulear
Dandie Dinmont Terrier
Fox Terrier (Wire)
Greyhound
Havanese
Irish Water Spaniel
Italian Greyhound
Kerry Blue Terrier
Lagotto Romagnolo
Lhasa Apso
Maltese
Miniature Poodle
Miniature Schnauzer
Peruvian Inca Orchid
Portuguese Water Dog
Puli
Samoyed
Scottish Terrier
Shih Tzu
Silky Terrier
Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
Spanish Water Dog
Standard Poodle
Standard Schnauzer
Tibetan Terrier
Toy Poodle
Welsh Terrier
West Highland White Terrier
Wirehaired Dachshund
Yorkshire Terrier
Xoloitzcuintle

:high5:

Gwydion

Aye, my fiance has a rescue mutt that looks predominantly Cairn Terrier (Except the tail and ears are something else) and it doesn't shed AT ALL. Not one hair except right after it gets brushed and the loose hair is falling out.

I think she cost $20 total and is the most even tempered pup I have had.

Attachments

• 100_0197.jpg
    100_0197.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 86

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Attention Posters

Blissful Jumper has left the building! :lol:

She said she was not going to post in this thread anymore, and by golly I think she meant it!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Aye, my fiance has a rescue mutt that looks predominantly Cairn Terrier (Except the tail and ears are something else) and it doesn't shed AT ALL. Not one hair except right after it gets brushed and the loose hair is falling out.

I think she cost $20 total and is the most even tempered pup I have had.

OMG she is so cute!!!! Mutts rock! :larry:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Blissful Jumper has left the building! :lol:

She said she was not going to post in this thread anymore, and by golly I think she meant it!

Well, I don't blame her. She asks if anyone knows where she can get a certain type of dog and the animal nutties jump all over her and tell her she should get what THEY want her to get: A pure breed or a shelter dog.

Maybe she doesn't want a ####ing pure breed or shelter dog. Maybe she wants a cavapoopapekahua or whatever it is. Maybe she wants what SHE wants instead of what animal rescue freaks THINK she should get.

:jameo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm going to go find a breeder right now that will cross a doberman with a pekingese - I'm going to call it a peekerman, and I'm going to pay the breeder $5000 for it! AND it will be so cool, everyone who sees it will want one, and another cross-breed is born.

:razz:

Cowgirl

Well, I don't blame her. She asks if anyone knows where she can get a certain type of dog and the animal nutties jump all over her and tell her she should get what THEY want her to get: A pure breed or a shelter dog.

Maybe she doesn't want a ####ing pure breed or shelter dog. Maybe she wants a cavapoopapekahua or whatever it is. Maybe she wants what SHE wants instead of what animal rescue freaks THINK she should get.

:jameo:

I think it's funny. I just laugh at people who pay TONS of money for a damn mutt. :lmao: I paid $50 for my "designer dog." :roflmao: He also happens to be hypo-allergenic. But I got him from SMAWL, and he was already neutered.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's funny. I just laugh at people who pay TONS of money for a damn mutt. :lmao: I paid $50 for my "designer dog." :roflmao: He also happens to be hypo-allergenic. But I got him from SMAWL, and he was already neutered.

Well yippee for you. Maybe OP wants what she wants and is willing to pay for it.

I think a St. Bernard and a Yorkie would make a cute puppy. I'll call it a Storkie.

:dance:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I'm going to go find a breeder right now that will cross a doberman with a pekingese - I'm going to call it a peekerman, and I'm going to pay the breeder $5000 for it! AND it will be so cool, everyone who sees it will want one, and another cross-breed is born.

:razz:

I want one also. Let me know when they are ready. Would I get it at the introductory price of $5000? :elaine:

SoMDGirl42

I got my two pure breed hypo-allergenic shih-tzu's from a rescue. They did cost me $150 each, but that was for the neutering.

Cowgirl

Well yippee for you. Maybe OP wants what she wants and is willing to pay for it.

I think a St. Bernard and a Yorkie would make a cute puppy. I'll call it a Storkie.

:dance:

I never said a word about the OP and her damn dog. I think you should breed Bulldogs and Shih Tzus. They'd make great little Bullshiats. :smile: