Cavadoodle/cavapoo

Pete

Repete
Well yippee for you. Maybe OP wants what she wants and is willing to pay for it.

I think a St. Bernard and a Yorkie would make a cute puppy. I'll call it a Storkie.

:dance:

Wouldn't that little dog get tired dragging that keg around or would you make a teeny keg?

vkenner

Thanks for the explanation of the breed. :huggy: My basic question is, why can't people just adopt the dogs already out there with no homes, instead of breeding more? Not to "slam" breeders, but every pet (cat or dog) I've ever had was a shelter rescue.

The reason why everybody do not want to adopt is because of all the rule you got to follow to adopt. If you paid your money to adopt it is your animal and not the shelter anymore. The person who is paying the shelter have taken that responsibility when they paid there money

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I appreciate all of you that said nice things and helped me out but the others just need to go rescue more dogs and try and save the world. Your not going to convince every person to buy from a shelter or adopt. And like I said before I have an allergic brother and can't take the chance adopting something that I'm not 100% sure of what it is.

If i wanted any of those other dogs I would have asked about them but I don't want them because I know I love the spaniels personality. And don't bash me cause I'm buying a cross breed and because I have the money for it. They're going to breed them and you can't stop them.

Also, I live on a farm and adoption agencied don't find it safe because there is to much room to run. Just like someone else said if I want the adoption people to control what i did with MY dog then I would ask them but I don't.

With that said maybe you people will learn to be a little nicer and not bash a person because they're wants are different yours. I love animals and will do anything for them but I'm not going to yell at someone for wanting a crossbreed.

T

toppick08

Aye, my fiance has a rescue mutt that looks predominantly Cairn Terrier (Except the tail and ears are something else) and it doesn't shed AT ALL. Not one hair except right after it gets brushed and the loose hair is falling out.

I think she cost $20 total and is the most even tempered pup I have had.

Best small dog ever.....I miss mine...:bawl:

GallopNTec

Um, it's "purebred" not "purebreed".
Nothing wrong with mutts, I have one he is THE BEST DOG EVER!!!!
But jeezy peezy where do Mutts come from???PUREBRED DOGS THAT ARE NOT SPAYED OR NEUTERED!!!!
So if you "adopt" or "rescue" a mongrel , you are a better dog owner( and person) than the person who researches and seeks out the dog they want?
As far as purebreds in shelters- not up to breed standards maybe:whistle:i.e.
American Kennel Club - Weimaraner Minor faults"pink nose", can't show or breed that one SEE-YA
And look at the AKC standards for Rottweilers- they are supposed to be the same size as LABS!!80 lbs, not 125 so how did that happen???( Supply and Demand Baby!)
So a purebred can be the latest and greatest, but not a mutt with a name( Jack RusselXShih-Tzu= JackSH&T) and that's okay even if the breed standards are wiped out?
If the dog, whatever breed, has a good home isn't that the most important thing?
SPAY AND NEUTER!!!

morningbell

hmmmmmm
WTF is a Cavapoo/doodle? I can't even get my brain to come up with the breeds necessary to make this hybrid. Why can't people just adopt mutts? Or whatever breeds are currently in the shelters? :ohwell:

:yeahthat:

:banghead: It never stops does it?

:yeahthat:

Good thing I missed this thread yesterday.

These aren't legit breeds, you can't get papers for a mutt if you want a pure breed go to the AKC site. If not, you paid someone for a mutt :smack:

Bottom line, adopt a dog from a shelter.

smilin

BOXER NATION
My parents have had three CAVAliers.
They smell! I mean stink. They may be cleaned up by mating with POODles, but I doubt it.
Cute, smelly, little dogs that bark all the time.
I'll stick to my Plug "Ugly" Boxer = PUB

:lmao: